Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Stars announced today
Happ's first career save comes at the All-Star game.
Thanks given by:
sorry Mr Trout...no MVP for you at this years game. Happy (his heroics far too early in the game to be considered)
Thanks given by:
10 home runs. That was kinda crazy.
Thanks given by:
Man, I was tired and turned it off at 2-2.. in the 8th? Missed a lot!
Thanks given by:
I was the opposite, I turned it on in Bot of 9, about 3 minutes before Scooter hit the tying HR lol
Thanks given by:
The MLB AllStar Game is the only allstar game I watch. Its the only one where the players perform their best. Or even try for that matter. Very entertaining.
I have sex daily. I mean dyslexia.
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-18, 09:56 AM)OldSchool Wrote: The MLB AllStar Game is the only allstar game I watch. Its the only one where the players perform their best. Or even try for that matter. Very entertaining.

Ditto.

And where the style of play remains the closest to a regular season game.  The only real difference is all the substitutions at every position and especially on the mound.

Really liked the player interviews while they were fielding.  Good idea and played out well.
Thanks given by:
Anyone hear about the Josh Hader tweets? I know they were from 7 years ago, but WTF was he thinking?
Thanks given by:
From what I saw it was a dumbass teenager quoting rap lyrics and a Will Ferrell movie. But I didnt look that hard at it so maybe there is more.
Thanks given by:
MLB just announced Hader will undergo 'Sensitivity Training'

Ok then.
Thanks given by:
(2018-07-18, 10:51 AM)Andrew Wrote: From what I saw it was a dumbass teenager quoting rap lyrics and a Will Ferrell movie. But I didnt look that hard at it so maybe there is more.

I saw some were rap lyrics too but other tweets look pretty indefensible. "White power." "I hate gay people". "KKK" being three of them that I find hard to find any reasonable context for.

I dunno.. I believe his Latin and Black teammates when they say he's a great guy now but I've also personally met white people who do a very good job of hiding their racist views when around POC. Get them alone and it's a different story. A shame that this had to overshadow one of the more enjoyable All Star breaks in recent memory.
Thanks given by: