Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate 3rd Jerseys to be scrapped next year
I'm pretty sure the players number will still be on the shoulder.

Sent from my Google Pixel XL

*Please excuse any typos or grammatical errors as this message was typed on the go and likely from dictation
Connor McDavid: "It's great to be a part of Edmonton for the next nine years.  Money aside, I just want to be here, play here, & win here."
Thanks given by:

New uni's revealed.  Guess I was wrong about the number still being left on the shoulder.
Connor McDavid: "It's great to be a part of Edmonton for the next nine years.  Money aside, I just want to be here, play here, & win here."
Thanks given by:
Those are not bad at all. As a "girl" I know the colours will be a bit different because I have bought way too much stuff off the internet and it's never as it looks on the computer.
Thanks given by:
TBH, not sure if I like the spacing between the stripes on the arm. For some reason I don't mind the spacing on the waist. Great colours though.

Maybe the Oilers want fat elbows.
Connor McDavid is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed
Thanks given by:
(2017-06-21, 07:00 AM)AJGass5 Wrote: Those are not bad at all.  As a "girl" I know the colours will be a bit different because I have bought way too much stuff off the internet and it's never as it looks on the computer.

I don't like them lol.  Not a fan of the retro stripes , would have liked a solid blue on the Elbows. And a solid blue stripe on the bottom
Thanks given by:
Photo 
(2017-06-21, 07:09 AM)maclintock Wrote:
(2017-06-21, 07:00 AM)AJGass5 Wrote: Those are not bad at all.  As a "girl" I know the colours will be a bit different because I have bought way too much stuff off the internet and it's never as it looks on the computer.

I don't like them lol.  Not a fan of the retro stripes , would have liked a solid blue on the Elbows. And a solid blue stripe on the bottom

Like this?

My first reaction wasn't a positive one but they are growing on me already. the orange is a bit toned down and I like the overall simplicity of the jersey. They also look like they would adapt really well to a sweater version given the texture.

They will look really bear without a name and number on them now though. I never get names / numbers but may reconsider this year... we'll see.

Thanks given by:
The one on the right is a bit better but doesn't have the Adidas 3 stripes look.
Thanks given by:
Other teams don't have the same striping as ours. Vancouver for example has solid colors on the elbows with small stripes on either side like the one depicted in the image on the right....

Thanks given by:
(2017-06-21, 12:23 PM)Oil4Evr Wrote:
(2017-06-21, 07:09 AM)maclintock Wrote:

Like this?

My first reaction wasn't a positive one but they are growing on me already. the orange is a bit toned down and I like the overall simplicity of the jersey. They also look like they would adapt really well to a sweater version given the texture.

They will look really bear without a name and number on them now though. I never get names / numbers but may reconsider this year... we'll see.

Yes really like the ones on the right!!!!
Thanks given by:
They both look good, but if I had to pick one, I'll go with the left. More of a WHA look to it
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by: