Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And... sacked
A weird thing is happening. I woke up on Saturday eager to watch United, but not with my usual relish to see them beaten.

You have to understand that since they beat us in the FA Cup final in 1977 I've rooted for United to win LOSE every single game- without exception, sometimes to the point that I wondered if I was more of a United hater than a Liverpool fan.

But I like Solskjaer, and I'm just so happy that Mourinho is gone, and that its even possible that what OGS has done here prevents Mourinho from fooling some other team into thinking he is any good anymore.

Meanwhile I'm sure the United board will find someway of ***** this up.

EDITED: LOL
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-10, 10:15 PM)miltonred Wrote: A weird thing is happening. I woke up on Saturday eager to watch United, but not with my usual relish to see them beaten.

You have to understand that since they beat us in the FA Cup final in 1977 I've rooted for United to win every single game- without exception, sometimes to the point that I wondered if I was more of a United hater than a Liverpool fan.

But I like Solskjaer, and I'm just so happy that Mourinho is gone, and that its even possible that what OGS has done here prevents Mourinho from fooling some other team into thinking he is any good anymore.

You lost me at, "I've rooted for United to win every single game".
"To love life is to plant trees, under which shade you may never sit"
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-11, 01:26 AM)Arsenal Wrote:
(2019-02-10, 10:15 PM)miltonred Wrote: A weird thing is happening. I woke up on Saturday eager to watch United, but not with my usual relish to see them beaten.

You have to understand that since they beat us in the FA Cup final in 1977 I've rooted for United to win every single game- without exception, sometimes to the point that I wondered if I was more of a United hater than a Liverpool fan.

x2
Thanks given by:
I will say, other than the weirdness of Milt's post, I get what he's saying about United, at least right now. This is a fun side to watch, chances being created, players running at defenders, back line is a bit sketchy (especially when Jones is out there), but still doing the job, De Gea is amazing to watch, it's a fun team, and I love it!
Thanks given by:
(2019-02-11, 01:26 AM)Arsenal Wrote:

fake news
Thanks given by:

You have to understand that since they beat us in the FA Cup final in 1977 I've rooted for United to win LOSE every single game- without exception, sometimes to the point that I wondered if I was more of a United hater than a Liverpool fan.

EDITED: LOL

Yeah I think this is the reason why a lot of United folks are rooting for City....myself included. 

On the topic of OGS, I really don't know what else he needs to do at this point.  Too much gets made of tactics and this and that...It's a bunch of guys running around kicking a ball.  It's not neurosurgery.

I want someone to actually explain what a guys like Poch will bring that OGS can't.  Or Zidane or Allegri. 

I know what OGS can bring that those guys can't, but I don't know the inverse.  Someone explain.
Thanks given by:
HEAVY rumors swirling that Jose will be back at Real Madrid any time soon. The carnival will roll into the next town.
Thanks given by:
Heavy rumours appear to be just that. Zidane returns to Madrid.
Thanks given by: