Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andreas Johnsson hat trick
(2018-02-10, 10:22 PM)Blueeagle3 Wrote: BRACCO has really stepped up this past two weeks as well. Aaltonen and Neilson have been great.  These guys can play.

14 points in his last 17 games.

Thanks given by:
Im glad Bracco is heating up. I still think he is one of best trade chips
Thanks given by:
Marlies win again. 5-2 over Binghamton. Borgman, Rychel. Soshnikov and Green with 2. This team is on a roll. First overall in the 30 team league.
- What if this is as good as it gets ? -
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-11, 12:26 PM)Wulfgar85 Wrote: Im glad Bracco is heating up. I still think he is one of best trade chips

Me too. We can afford to deal him for help and not regret it.
Courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow"
Thanks given by:
Andreas Johansson is only 6 points back in the AHL scoring race. He has a shot to win that the way he's playing.
Thanks given by:
So nice to see him tearing it up. He deserves to get a look after the deadline.
Courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow"
Thanks given by:
Deserves and will get, are two different things. Leivo, Sosh and Johnsson all deserve looks... but, no space, unless of injuries or trades. The only hope of getting all three into a lineup at some point, is if JvR, Komarov and Bozak are gone, and Nylander moves to C. At this point, moving Nylander to C looks unlikely, so the question becomes.... which two of those three do you want in a lineup?
Thanks given by:
Marlies finally lost last night 3-1 against Belleville. An empty net goal sealed the loss.
Thanks given by:
Marlies bounce back with a win. Johnsson had a huge night 1-2=3 Aaltonen had 2 goals and has really caught fire.

Johnsson is now 5 back of the AHL scoring lead despite playing 7 fewer games. ANd he's 2nd in the AHL in goals with 23 only two behind the leader. Now a point a game player after 46 games.
Thanks given by:
Get this guy in the NHL
Thanks given by:
Love to see Aaltonen get a look over Moore before we go and trade a 2nd for a 4th line centre again.

Thanks given by: Sportking
(Yesterday, 11:59 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote: Love to see Aaltonen get a look over Moore before we go and trade a 2nd for a 4th line centre again.

At this point we shouldnt be trading for anyone. We dont have a team to go all the way. 

Giving away 2nds is what got us in trouble before.
Thanks given by:
No trades. Not ready. Ship JVR and promote the Marlie. Johnsson or Aaltonen or even Rychel.
Thanks given by: