Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Eagles for real??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I hope not.

What were the teams records at the time they played them? The Redskins were pretty formidable before their O-line got mashed up; the Cards still had a QB when they played them, et cetera.
Thanks given by:
I think they're good but think it'll be either the Vikings or the Saints playing in the Superbowl.
Thanks given by:
That Saints running game looks unstoppable.
Thanks given by:
The Vikings will be tough if they have the home field throughout. That crowd noise is a problem.
Not really impressed by their offense though. They were able to exploit cb injuries when they played the Rams.

Can't really comment on the Saints or Vikings running game. They both wreaked havoc against the Rams, but friggin' everybody's running game does. Fix that please, Wade.
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-05, 04:59 PM)Cornholio Wrote: The Vikings will be tough if they have the home field throughout. That crowd noise is a problem.
Not really impressed by their offense though. They were able to exploit cb injuries when they played the Rams.

Can't really comment on the Saints or Vikings running game. They both wreaked havoc against the Rams, but friggin' everybody's running game does. Fix that please, Wade.

The Saints have done a great job of revamping the O-line over the last few years. You get a line to open up room for the running game or give the QB time to throw then you're going to have success.

Jared Goff is getting way more time to throw this year and he looks like a completely different QB. The Rams have done a nice job of tinkering with their O-line since last season and it's had extremely positive results.

The Vikings have a great defense and the offense is doing more than enough of late to have success. How long can Kase Keenum go before he once again becomes headcase Keenum of the past?
Thanks given by:
Keenum is pretty elusive in the pocket with the Vikes. I saw none of that last year, when he was a tackling dummy.
Good for him, I guess.
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-05, 05:17 PM)Cornholio Wrote: Keenum is pretty elusive in the pocket with the Vikes. I saw none of that last year, when he was a tackling dummy.
Good for him, I guess.

For some reason I keep having a feeling he's going to revert back to last season.
Thanks given by:
The 8-4 Panthers are lucky to be 8-4 as well IMO. 19th ranked offense gets saved by the 6th ranked defense, which New Orleans has made look pretty bad twice now. 762 yards and 65 points against in the 2 games against them.
Thanks given by:
Tennessee has a negative point differential at 8-4.
Thanks given by:
Is any team for real in the NFL this year? very strange season
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-08, 12:36 PM)Bong13 Wrote: Is any team for real in the NFL this year? very strange season

The Patriots.  As much as I hate them, I can't see any other team representing the AFC in the Superbowl.  And that includes the Steelers, a team that has recently needed last second field goals to beat the crappy Colts, Brett Hundley's Packers and the Bungles.  Despite being 10-2, they are not impressing me right now.
Thanks given by:
Steelers are beatable, but they also seem like they can beat anyone as well. They might need to be at home to beat the pats tho
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-08, 12:47 PM)RyeRocks Wrote: Steelers are beatable, but they also seem like they can beat anyone as well.  They might need to be at home to beat the pats tho

They play each other next week.  So we will see how that pats do in Pittsburgh.
Thanks given by:
oh cool.. didn't know that
Thanks given by: