Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auston Matthew's nickname?
I was watching hockey highlights from last night with my 8 year old son today and he came up with an awesome nickname for Auston Matthew's. Maybe he heard it somewhere and I didn't hear about it but here it is.
Awesome Matthew's!
I think this should be his new name ha

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 05:31 PM)eh_prdcanadian Wrote: I was watching hockey highlights from last night with my 8 year old son today and he came up with an awesome nickname for Auston Matthew's.  Maybe he heard it somewhere and I didn't hear about it but here it is.
Awesome Matthew's!
I think this should be his new name ha

that's a good one...
Thanks given by:
My Habs fan friend called him Bustews during his slump...lol
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
I just call him AM34
Thanks given by:
If I go by what I hear him being referred to as during games...my friends and I have taken to calling him "did you just f***ing see what that kid just did with the puck?"

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue like "Sid the Kid" (although I think he lost "the Kid" when he finally started tucking his bangs into the front of his helmet)...but just throwing it out there.
Thanks given by:
Auston "Powers" Matthews, baby!
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-09, 04:58 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: If I go by what I hear him being referred to as during games...my friends and I have taken to calling him "did you just f***ing see what that kid just did with the puck?"

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue like "Sid the Kid" (although I think he lost "the Kid" when he finally started tucking his bangs into the front of his helmet)...but just throwing it out there.

i might call him son-in-law after he marries my daughter...tickets for all my friends..!! Icon_eek Icon_razz
I do like yours thou Bo..lol
Thanks given by:
Auston 4:16
Thanks given by:
Hmm lots of other good ideas. I'm biased with mine cause my little guy thought of it but he definitely needs a nickname lol

Thanks given by:
Don't think he needs one.
Thanks given by:
I'm thinking AMTRAK. Because he's Auston Matthews,AMerican, and he's fast.
Life is Hard ........ It's Harder if You're Stupid
Thanks given by:
Calder
Thanks given by:
Oh no....please delete this thread....you're going to piss off cflisthebest  Icon_rolleyes

LOL!
"Fool me once......shame on......shame on you......Go fool me can't get fool again!"  -  George W. Bush
Thanks given by: LordFerg13 , LordFerg13
Austa la vista, baby
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by: