Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benning actively trying to save his job
Rick Dhaliwal
@DhaliwalSports
Source : The #Canucks are very active on the trade market. Feeling is Jim Benning has made some offers to improve that blueline. Wouldn't surprise me if they are 1 of the teams that have checked in on Flyers defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere.

Rick Dhaliwal
@DhaliwalSports
J.P Barry's firm represents UFA D Tyler Myers and Jake Gariner : "I think the #Canucks will definitely be 1 of the teams in the mix but they could make 2 trades for 2 defenseman next week. They have opportunity in the top 4, it's a team that definitely will be on the list."
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-14, 03:33 PM)Nipsy Wrote: Rick Dhaliwal
@DhaliwalSports
Source : The #Canucks are very active on the trade market. Feeling is Jim Benning has made some offers to improve that blueline. Wouldn't surprise me if they are 1 of the teams that have checked in on Flyers defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere.

Rick Dhaliwal
@DhaliwalSports
J.P Barry's firm represents UFA D Tyler Myers and Jake Gariner : "I think the #Canucks will definitely be 1 of the teams in the mix but they could make 2 trades for 2 defenseman next week. They have opportunity in the top 4, it's a team that definitely will be on the list."
D Tyler Myers and Jake Gartner are both UFA"S so no trade required there. Just lots of cash and term. Very Scary stuff.
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-14, 03:33 PM)Nipsy Wrote: Rick Dhaliwal
@DhaliwalSports

Rick Dhaliwal
@DhaliwalSports
J.P Barry's firm represents UFA D Tyler Myers and Jake Gariner : "I think the #Canucks will definitely be 1 of the teams in the mix but they could make 2 trades for 2 defenseman next week. They have opportunity in the top 4, it's a team that definitely will be on the list."

[Image: serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wikihow...33ef05bcfa]

So I will stir the pot and make something up
  Proverbs 14:27
Thanks given by: