Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Better Call Saul - Season 2 (SPOILERS!!!)
The question shouldn't be "What did Nacho do?" it should be "When did Nacho do it?"
Episode 3 Season 2 of BCS occurred ~ fall 2002?
http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Better...l_Timeline
That BrBa episode clip with Saul, Jesse, and Walt occurred ~ Dec 2009. "Better Call Saul"
http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

So it's doubtful that a hit attempt on Tuco by Mike/Nacho wouldn't have gone unpunished by the cartel until 7 years later. imo
Maybe Saul is referring to another misdeed by Ignacio 'Nacho' Varga when he's begging for his life?
"Sheeeeeeeee-it" ~ Senator Clay Davis

Thanks given by:
Well, there's something we all missed. Remember,  It was skinny Pete who setup the meet between Walt, Jesse and Tuco.  Skinny Pete And Tuco knew each other because they were in prison together.  Now we know why Tuco was prison.

Oh, and Krazy-8 is back Cool

[Image: wLjyL5k.jpg]
Thanks given by:
pretty good episode last night...Mike is so awesome..."is that the best you got?" POW!!!
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
Gradually we're getting some filler wrt Mike's background.
He was a sniper in Vietnam? Special forces?
That would explain a few things.

Thanks given by:
I wonder who Rebecca is? (Title of the next episode)
There was a 'Rebecca Bois' written on Charles' music sheet that he used when he was playing the piano.

Thanks given by:
Only 10 episodes, gonna be over too quick and then the long wait again.

Damn I love this show.
"I've been obnoxious.....I've been unconscious.......I've been all kinds of things that are hard to spell."

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
i think some of you are reaching with the Ernesto / Gustavo theory...i think it's just a coincidence...
Thanks given by:
I predict big things in Ernesto's future. lol
The writers are establishing him for some purpose, imo.

Thanks given by:
Hector Salamanca!

And did I see the boot of one of the twins in the preview of next week's episode?

this series...holy shit!
Thanks given by:
Those 'sneak peeks' on the AMC site are gold.
Jimmy McGill's rendition of Bali Ha'i was hysterical. (Looks like Jimmy's in the dog house.)

Thanks given by:
So we know Chuck was married at some point...and that he's always had a disdain for Jimmy. for a moment, when he told the cement joke to his wife, and she didn't really laugh, did I sense some jealousy from Chuck?

We later find out that Jimmy stole from the family business...though I think there is more to that story than Chuck leads on.

So Chuck may have good reason not to like Jimmy...

I like that no one is the "bad guy" here (between Chuck, Jimmy, Howard, and Kim) and that everyone's disdain for one another is circumstantial - but it all points back to Jimmy, whom Chuck kind of defends, or rather, shows empathy for by saying "he can't help himself"

Thanks given by:
I loved the scene with Chuck talking about his Dad's store and how Jimmy stole from the old man.  Great insight into why Chuck feels the way he does about his brother. 
And how cool was that to see Hector!
Thanks given by:
Now who could get Mike out of trouble with Salamanca and the Mexican cartel?
Who could it possibly be...

Thanks given by:
There will be a third season. Just ten episodes though.
Breaking Bad had 16 episode seasons (2 through 4) what gives?

http://www.amc.com/shows/better-call-sau...ird-season

Thanks given by:
Sweet!

A little bummed out about the shorter season, too...

I didn't watch breaking bad until I binge watched to get caught up in time for season 5.

So I didn't know about the withdrawal people had waiting for the following season to air.

I am feeling it this time with BCS. Heck, I am getting it between episodes.
Thanks given by:
I just found out Netflix UK has the current season available. We Will be catching up sooner than I expected
Thanks given by:
Assuming Mike and the Salamanca twins meet up in episode 6; we now know how Ehrmantraut recognized them on sight when he spied them sneaking into Walt's house in season 3? of BrBa. (Twins waiting on the bed while Walt showered.)

Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuYE4zaIM2tn4ASbJ5QhJ...76fOVeVUny]
Thanks given by:
Kim and Jimmy definitely have some good chemistry.

Interesting relationship development between Nacho and Mike after Mike splits the 50k with him.

We don't see Nacho in BB. I wonder if Hector finds out about the plan to against Tuco.

BTW, gotta say, I loved the scene with Kim and Howard walking through the halls on their way to the boardroom. Patrik Fabian plays the role so very well.
Thanks given by:
Jon Banks makes the show. Big Mike in a parking lot booth...Gilligan is brilliant.
Courage, my word, it didn't come, it doesn't matter.
Thanks given by: