Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bohemian Rhapsody
Ok, I'm super excited! 

Thanks given by: FormalWare , FormalWare , Lagavulin
I have zero interest in Queen but Rami Malek is a fantastic actor, he'll hit this one out of the park.
Thanks given by: theDC , theDC , poppabyrd
I'm definitely watching this. As much as I hate that song, I'd be lying if I didn't belch it out along with everyone around me when it comes on. Should be a fun experience in the theatre
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
I'll definitely see it. I love Queen.
Humboldt Broncos SJHL April 6, 2018
Thanks given by:
I’m in. 
I love music biography movies. Given the popularity of comic movies for our generation of cinema goers I would think they would start to make lots of music stories to target the same demographic. Production costs are much lower but they should get decent returns.  
Lots of dead stars to choose from.
Thanks given by:
I can't wait to see this. It's amazing how much he looks like Freddy Mercury once the 'stache is on.
Thanks given by:
He does look like him, minus the bug eyes! I've been reading a lot about Freddy before we went to Zanzibar a few months ago.

It's interesting how Tanzania is against homosexuals but has no problem profiting from Freddy Mercury's name & the Mercury house
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna play devils advocate here and say this is gonna be a flop. Perhaps not at the box office but I think it's gonna be pretty cookie cutter paint by numbers rock biography. I would have much preferred the Sasha Baron Cohen version we almost got a few years back. Singer is an awful director and his and Maliks tensions on set certainly didn't help the production. So yeah you heard it here first. This is gonna be a waste of great casting.
Bautista deserved worse.
Thanks given by:
I even hate the name. Why not just title it "Freddie" or "Mercury" hell "Radio Ga Ga" would be a more apt name IMO
Bautista deserved worse.
Thanks given by: