Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Can't find the "Good Read" thread, so...
Finished Spiderman: Death of Jean DeWolf. Brilliant story, all about Spidey coming to terms with having to use force. Also, Daredevil acts like a wise old mentor to an out of control Spidey! 9/10
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
What format did you read it in? I’m struggling to get my hands on a copy.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 02:18 PM)ZappaScores Wrote: What format did you read it in? I’m struggling to get my hands on a copy.

Paperback! Bought it at a used bookstore in Ottawa!

Zappa you ever try Marvel's online comic service? I couldn't enjoy it, i think comics for me have to be in physical form (same with manga)
Thanks given by:
Nice, that’s a good find. I might try the service to read Civil War, but I’m with you - I like a physical copy. I have dabbled in some ebooks for stories I have a casual interest in. They are so much cheaper. Like a $35 graphic novel is less than $10. Imagine how much I would have hated New World Order if I paid full price.
Thanks given by:
(10 hours ago)ZappaScores Wrote: Nice, that’s a good find. I might try the service to read Civil War, but I’m with you - I like a physical copy. I have dabbled in some ebooks for stories I have a casual interest in. They are so much cheaper. Like a $35 graphic novel is less than $10. Imagine how much I would have hated New World Order if I paid full price.

I'm trying ti find a local book store rhat sells used books. I hate Chapters being my main spot. Brampton is atrocious for book stores (we're all a bunch of illiterates). Might just start camping out in Mississauga, Caledon or even take a bus to Toronto. Local bookstores are awesome (most are prettt much book cafes at this point).

For civil war, the novelization is fantastic! Comic has awesome art but i always try reccomending the novel Marvel released a few years back!
Thanks given by: