Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canada to ban single-use plastics by 2021
You shouldn't be giving your kids tools to do drugs.

I got a couple of sets of those from the Shangri-La. We give them hundreds of thousands of dollars each year, so I guess it's fair.
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-13, 01:44 PM)ZappaScores Wrote: You shouldn't be giving your kids tools to do drugs.

I got a couple of sets of those from the Shangri-La. We give them hundreds of thousands of dollars each year, so I guess it's fair.

When I worked at a youth homeless drop in, i was on the harm reduction team. We made safe snorting kits, we'd get cut up glass lile material pipes that could be used. Mucu mote cost effective then the long paper or plastic straws.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
I'm doing my part for the environment.

I only wear paper bags over my head when I attend Oiler games.
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-13, 02:37 PM)bicboi Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 01:44 PM)ZappaScores Wrote: You shouldn't be giving your kids tools to do drugs.

When I worked at a youth homeless drop in, i was on the harm reduction team. We made safe snorting kits, we'd get cut up glass lile material pipes that could be used. Mucu mote cost effective then the long paper or plastic straws.

What happened to rolled up bills? Aren't the kids doing that anymore?
Thanks given by:
With today's plastic bills?!?!
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-13, 02:46 PM)25YearRebuild Wrote: I'm doing my part for the environment.

I only wear paper bags over my head when I attend Oiler games.
Though plastic bags would be tempting most games.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: Bong13
(2019-06-13, 02:58 PM)CTS Wrote:

What happened to rolled up bills? Aren't the kids doing that anymore?

These were youth experiencing homelessness. Not too many cash notes around for the experience. Besides it's noy sanitary
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-13, 05:33 PM)bicboi Wrote:

What happened to rolled up bills?   Aren't the kids doing that anymore?

These were youth experiencing homelessness. Not too many cash notes around for the experience. Besides it's noy sanitary

Good for you bic. I hope helping out the marginalized and fragile was worth it. I no longer feel like making shitty jokes to a bunch of strangers on a forum.
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-13, 05:56 PM)ZappaScores Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 05:33 PM)bicboi Wrote:

What happened to rolled up bills?   Aren't the kids doing that anymore?

Good for you bic. I hope helping out the marginalized and fragile was worth it. I no longer feel like making shitty jokes to a bunch of strangers on a forum.

I should add that they tried to sell me and my team drugs. Like I wish em all the best but tryna sell to people giving you safe supplies isn't the the best idea lol
Thanks given by:
(2019-06-11, 07:40 PM)Bully Wrote: Hemp is the answer. It always was. Anything that is plastic can be made from hemp.

sugarcane.

https://flowhydration.ca/pages/about-us

paid 2.99 at train station
When sound found rhythm the dimensions of joy exploded.
Thanks given by: