Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Canucks Prospects Thread
(2018-01-20, 07:29 AM)shoes Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 07:16 PM)arnoldlayne Wrote: Johnathon Dahlen turned down an offer to move up to play in top swedish league. Two teams were interested in adding him including Elias Petterson 's team, but he has decided to stay with Timra in div.2

Well if EP's team needs a body....might we interest you in Eriksson?     Speaks Swedish, loves meatballs, can score, etc.!  Grin

Well, he does speak Swedish and I'm sure he loves meatballs...  Wink

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by:
(2018-01-20, 11:42 AM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:
(2018-01-20, 07:29 AM)shoes Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 07:16 PM)arnoldlayne Wrote: Johnathon Dahlen turned down an offer to move up to play in top swedish league. Two teams were interested in adding him including Elias Petterson 's team, but he has decided to stay with Timra in div.2

Well if EP's team needs a body....might we interest you in Eriksson?     Speaks Swedish, loves meatballs, can score, etc.!  Grin

Well, he does speak Swedish and I'm sure he loves meatballs...  Wink

2 outta 3 ain't bad.   Grin
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Thanks given by:
Kole Lind with a goal and 3 assists last night for Kelowna. 62 points in 37 WHL games. He is completely tearing it up. His stats is comparable to Cody Glass who the Golden Knights picked 6th overall last year.

It tells you how deep our prospect pool is now. He's our 3rd-4th best prospect. He'd probably a #1 prospect on any other team.

Thanks given by: