Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chabot appreciation thread
(2018-11-08, 11:03 AM)andreroy Wrote: Agreed.

But the biggest difference is that no one is ragging on Chabot for a weak defensive game. And his size. He'll be able to play a lot of minutes and not break down like Karlsson would.

I do hope Chabot gets some time to develop his defensive game. He has the least amount of defensive zone starts out of any of our defensemen. Put him there instead of Ceci and watch our defense get better lol. One thing i like about Chabot, he isn't as much of a defensive liability EK was during his second year (i think he had 45 points that year) so he is tracking really well
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-08, 11:38 AM)bicboi Wrote:
(2018-11-08, 11:03 AM)andreroy Wrote: Agreed.

But the biggest difference is that no one is ragging on Chabot for a weak defensive game. And his size. He'll be able to play a lot of minutes and not break down like Karlsson would.

I do hope Chabot gets some time to develop his defensive game. He has the least amount of defensive zone starts out of any of our defensemen. Put him there instead of Ceci and watch our defense get better lol. One thing i like about Chabot, he isn't as much of a defensive liability EK was during his second year (i think he had 45 points that year) so he is tracking really well

u want Chabot to play RD, watch his performance drop.
When sound found rhythm the dimensions of joy exploded.
Thanks given by:

Hoping we see more of this from Chabot!
Thanks given by:
Such a beautiful goal by such a skilled player, I mean, his head was up the entire time and he found a way to blast it past the goalie with almost no space between the post and his body.
Thanks given by:
https://www.nhl.com/news/ottawa-senators...-303884692

Chabot might be back against the Avs on Wednesday. Normally I'd say, no rush, take your time, but this is a weird season where we need to finish as high as possible so we can avoid getting roasted too hard over the Avs picking a stud in the draft. Higher we finish, the less chance they have of getting Hughes or Kakko!
Thanks given by: