Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions League thread
I love Vader streams but they are putting a lot of resources into improving it which unfortunately means down time sometimes. For what I receive and what I pay, it's hard to be upset
Thanks given by:
Reddit soccer streams. I never have a serious problem.
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-21, 09:21 AM)RyeRocks Wrote: I love Vader streams but they are putting a lot of resources into improving it which unfortunately means down time sometimes.  For what I receive and what I pay, it's hard to be upset

Anybody who gets upsets at 5 streams for 15$ per month is a little wacky in my opinion!
They will be down....but even if they're down for half the time, the value is still there.
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-21, 11:11 AM)miltonred Wrote: Reddit soccer streams. I never have a serious problem.

Good to know Milt....
Smoothstreams though.... pretty damn good.
That last Liverpool was 1080p!
Thanks given by:
Yeah Reddit is go to for Streams, has been for a while, but it will get shut down at some point.

I'm perfectly happy to pay a reasonable amount to be able to watch and go. I don't know why this seems so cosmic to a lot of the businesses out there. TV in general, with the absolute pile of horse shit on offer, is just not what folks are looking for these days. Take a look at what Netflix is putting out for example.

If I can pay 20-30 a month and just watch the sports I want, then I will absolutely do this. I don't know why the companies haven't got on board entirely.
Thanks given by:
DAZN has an interesting feature during midweek CL games. They call it “box to box” where they show all 6 live games in little boxes, and then zoom in on the game that has the most excitement. It’s an interesting concept but it needs some work.

Watching Paris and Liverpool on DAZN. Nice little comeback from the PSG side with Mbappe scoring the equalizing goal. What a talent he is! Already has 11 CL goals in his career!
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
Atletico vs Monaco was an amazing game, 2-1 win for AM.

As impressive as 11 CL goals is, i wonder how many lf those are against crap teams in the group stage. Mbappe needs to be in a better league like the EPL or La Liga, he's wasted at PSG
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Disappointed to see the Spurs lose to Inter Milan. Looking forward to the Citeh- Lyon match tomorrow
Thanks given by:
Juve over Valencia 2-0 but Ronaldo got a red card.
Real Madrid beat Roma 3-0

Real shocker was Lyon beating ManC 2-1 lol!
Thanks given by:
Gonna be ditching my Rogers TV today....I totally forgot all the CL rights were lost by the TV sports channels.
Thanks given by:
I suggest tnt as a service... Vader's has lost some stability.
Tnt 5$ us per connection per month.
Thanks given by:
Loved the game on Tuesday. Thought we totally dominated them and really was annoyed we let them draw level.
Still you draw a top team like PSG and handle them in the first game, it sends a message to anyone who thinks making the final last year was a fluke.
Thanks given by:
Liverpool are (as much as it pains me), ***** outstanding at the moment. Still keeping that midfield work simple as hell.

Frankly...some of the shit I'm reading out of United's board - things like "we have more facebook followers than the NBA, NHL, MLB and NFL combined" makes me want to start supporting Liverpool or City.

***** hell, I can't believe I just wrote that.
Thanks given by:
Liverpool still have gears left, Salah is just warming up. He won't score like last season but I definitely seem him potting 25g at the end of the season.
Thanks given by:
I feel like all of the front 3 are really just warming up.
I think that the addition of Allison and continued presence of VanDijk has allowed Liverpool to play with a little bit of a different pace this year.
I feel like they're keeping their "Heavy metal football" a little restrained, and thus the front 3 haven't begun to fully exert themselves yet.
I feel like they should have some fast break chances against Napoli, and we'll see what happens from there.
Thanks given by:
ManC beat Hoffenheim 2-1, Aguero isn't slowing down anytime soon. I really hope they win CL this year or make a deep run. Too talented of a roster to not make it deep.

Juve beat Young Boys (no idea who that even is) 3-0, Dybala with a hattie.

United vs Valencia is gonna be a good game!
Thanks given by:
What a result for Ajax! A draw against Bayern and they're at 4 points after 2 matches. They've put themselves in a good position to qualify for the knockout stage.
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised Madrid lost to Moscow, didn't see highlights but definitely gonna follow up on that one
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-02, 02:05 PM)bicboi Wrote: ManC beat Hoffenheim 2-1, Aguero isn't slowing down anytime soon. I really hope they win CL this year or make a deep run. Too talented of a roster to not make it deep.  <--NOPE, far more fun watching all of that talent fail.

Juve beat Young Boys (no idea who that even is) 3-0, Dybala with a hattie. <-- I still don't understand how Dybala couldn't get a minute at the World Cup

United vs Valencia is gonna be a good game! <-- United showed up to play, which is better than I'd have guessed they'd do

Those colder, harsher climates and atmospheres like in Moscow, are very tough on road teams. It's why the Champions League "rule" for success is draw away, win at home.
Thanks given by: