Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connor McGregor
Figures. Not all that surprising that blow hard Dana doesn’t have to balls to strip his boy. Whatever, the titles are meaning less and less as time goes on. I still like watching fights, so will continue to tune in when intriguing match ups are booked.

Assuming Tony/Khabib actually make it to the Octagon, I’ll go with Khabib via Dagastani mauling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Reports flying around the interwebs that Conor & the UFC are close to finalizing 2 fights for 2018.

Hopefully it includes a title defense against Khabib - Ferguson winner & not some circus shit show like Mayweather

Don't care to see a Diaz trilogy either, but I could see it happening
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-22, 02:44 PM)CTS Wrote: Reports flying around the interwebs that Conor &  the UFC are close to finalizing 2 fights for 2018.

Hopefully it includes a title defense against Khabib - Ferguson winner & not some circus shit show like Mayweather

Don't  care to see a Diaz trilogy either, but I could see it happening

According to Conor, he offered to fight Edgar after Holloway dropped out of their fight on short notice. Apparently the UFC said no because they would not have enough time to make back enough money.
Thanks given by:
Most pundits are calling out Conor for that chicken shit move because Conor KNEW the UFC would reject that notion.

Why wouldn't he step up & fight Ferguson in April?   Instead of challenging a feather weight when he has still yet to defend a belt.

I'm a big Conor fan,   but this drama is becoming quite irritating
Thanks given by: