Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Connor....
(2017-06-22, 08:28 AM)Pouzar Wrote: Vegas is not a good place for me - 13 times was enough.

I'm hopeful to catch a game in LA/ANA when we go there (although we may go late summer so that won't work).

Also hopeful to catch a game in NYC when we go in early November (wife is running the NYC Marathon) - Giants are in town too - if the Oilers happen to be there that weekend, it will be the best quick 4-5 day trip ever!

Hopefully they are in Phoenix at some point in March when I go and visit my parents (if I can convince my Dad to let my brother and I send them down there - cheap-ass Jewish father - I can say that)

Chances are slim that any of these will line up except for Phoenix.

30 multi point games is what I think gave him the edge over Crosby. He not only factored into almost every game for the oil, he had a MAJOIR impact in at least 30 of them.

Point leader, led the Oil to the postseason with a 30+ point YOY improvement in the standings helped for sure as well.

Ive been to Vegas twice and both times left underwhelmed. I don't have much use for that city but the novelty of a new team and the stands filled with Oiler fans will be enough to get me there at least one more time.

Thanks given by:
"I’m so proud to play in Edmonton, I’m so proud to be an Oiler, and I’m so proud to play with the guys.” - Connor McDavid
Thanks given by:
With winning the scoring race and taking home all that hardware, is it safe to assume McDavid took home his max bonus last year?
A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends! 
Thanks given by:
Probably not them all but pretty close.

That's not a good thing for us - we'll have a penalty on the cap this year.
Thanks given by:
(2017-06-23, 03:55 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Probably not them all but pretty close.

That's not a good thing for us - we'll have a penalty on the cap this year.

Yah, I assumed it would have an impact on us for sure...
Thanks given by:
Cursed bonuses. We never had this problem with Yakupov!
Thanks given by:
(2017-06-23, 04:01 PM)HockeyHippy Wrote: Cursed bonuses. We never had this problem with Yakupov!

Three for three!!

Something tells me you are willingly bypassing the filters now!!!
Thanks given by: