Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conor McGregor
(2018-08-11, 01:15 AM)Sportking Wrote:
(2018-08-10, 03:58 PM)teamblue Wrote: GSP mentioned he'd like to fight the winner, belt on line or not.

Dana White has already squashed this saying that GSP abandons every title he fights for and will not be challenging the winner. 

meanwhile...Conor never once defends a title he wins...and he is getting a title shot.
Thanks given by:
(2018-08-11, 12:18 PM)Chris D Wrote:
(2018-08-11, 01:15 AM)Sportking Wrote:
(2018-08-10, 03:58 PM)teamblue Wrote: GSP mentioned he'd like to fight the winner, belt on line or not.

Dana White has already squashed this saying that GSP abandons every title he fights for and will not be challenging the winner. 

meanwhile...Conor never once defends a title he wins...and he is getting a title shot.

I'm not disagreeing with the hypocrisy.
Thanks given by:
Not only that, there will be no supplemental discipline from the UFC.

Dana said Conor has 'been through enough'
Thanks given by:
The McGregor - Nurmegomedov press conference was highly entertaining

Conor also signed a new 6 fight deal with the UFC. His Proper Twelve whiskey is now an official UFC sponsor.

Say what you will about Conor, the man knows how to sell a PPV

Go Conor!
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-20, 11:15 PM)CTS Wrote: The McGregor - Nurmegomedov press conference was highly entertaining

Conor also signed a new 6 fight deal with the UFC.   His Proper Twelve whiskey is now an official UFC sponsor.

Say what you will about Conor,  the man knows how to sell a PPV

Go Conor!

Yup, he does. People seem to eat up the pointless theatrics. Personally, I find it stupid and am always more intrigued about the actual match up than any WWE style bullshit.
Thanks given by:
Can't wait for this fight Saturday nite! I just hope & pray Khabib makes weight & doesn't pull out yet again. Even though Khabib is favored & rightfully so, I have a feeling Conor will sleep him.

If Khabib tries standing with Conor for longer than 20 - 30 seconds, fight over. Look for Khabib to go straight for the legs like a torpedo.

My prediction, Conor wins via 2nd round TKO
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-21, 04:35 PM)Superlube11 Wrote:
(2018-09-20, 11:15 PM)CTS Wrote: The McGregor - Nurmegomedov press conference was highly entertaining

Conor also signed a new 6 fight deal with the UFC.   His Proper Twelve whiskey is now an official UFC sponsor.

Say what you will about Conor,  the man knows how to sell a PPV

Go Conor!

Yup, he does. People seem to eat up the pointless theatrics. Personally, I find it stupid and am always more intrigued about the actual match up than any WWE style bullshit.

I liked his promo stuff until that bus incident. People got seriously hurt and the UFC and Conor acted like everything was ok.

In the future I hope UFC sticks to promos and fight talk and keeps the sideshow garbage out of it.
Thanks given by:
6 fight deal....

That should take him to 2038.

Silly
Thanks given by:
Khabib made weight!

Looks like fight will happen!
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-05, 02:11 PM)CTS Wrote: Khabib made weight!

Looks like fight will happen!

Still has time to pull out lol
Thanks given by:
Interesting comments from McGregor about Magomedov, Abdelaziz, and Khidirov, all being in Nurmagomedov's corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzhJ9PdY77c&t=36s
Thanks given by:
That faceoff was intense!  Laugh

Thanks given by: