Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 13
Mark Lee said a Cuban runner was from Chile last night. Overall they just suck lol.
Thanks given by:
Yeah Pouz, they seem to be tape delaying all the heptathlon events. I'm not sure why they think an event with a Canadian gunning for a medal (not to mention Eaton who's familiar to most Canadians by now) is unworthy of live viewing.
Humboldt Broncos SJHL April 6, 2018
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-18, 09:48 AM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: If USA don't get reinstated, women's team might win a medal in final

U.S. gets a re-run tonight - not sure how that works. Do they run alone for time?
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-18, 10:52 AM)lewis94 Wrote: Yeah Pouz, they seem to be tape delaying all the heptathlon events. I'm not sure why they think an event with a Canadian gunning for a medal (not to mention Eaton who's familiar to most Canadians by now) is unworthy of live viewing.

Interesting, oh well, I should just stay out of this thread (although I'm only half paying attention - damn work - and I have a series of meetings and calls for the next 3 hours).
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-18, 10:54 AM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 09:48 AM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: If USA don't get reinstated, women's team might win a medal in final

U.S. gets a re-run tonight - not sure how that works.  Do they run alone for time?

Yeah think they have to beat China time and USA will be in final
Thanks given by:
Wiebe has pretty good chance for a medal in wrestling
Thanks given by:
Woooo wiebe off to finals and will wrestle for gold!
Thanks given by:
She's in the gold medal match. Guaranteed medal.
Humboldt Broncos SJHL April 6, 2018
Thanks given by:
The bmx course looks like a drawing/painting lol
Thanks given by:
Melissa bishop in 800m semis tonight. Had the fastest time during the heats. So hopefully another medal contender for Canada
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-18, 11:26 AM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: The bmx course looks like a drawing/painting lol

I looks like a Mario brothers video game background
Thanks given by:
Some crazy crashes in the bmx races
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-18, 11:48 AM)Bong13 Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 11:26 AM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: The bmx course looks like a drawing/painting lol

I looks like a Mario brothers video game background

Yeah video game comparison is better haha
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-18, 11:34 AM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: Melissa bishop in 800m semis tonight. Had the fastest time during the heats. So hopefully another medal contender for Canada

Good tip.
Thanks given by:
Lol tires snapped off a bike after crash and rider carries the bike with him for half the race to complete it. Good thing those bikes arnt too heavy I'd imagine
Thanks given by:
BMX is nuts! They could have used BMX bikes instead of chariots in the remake of Ben Hur! Happy
Thanks given by:
Nyhaug off to semis of bmx
Thanks given by:
Canadian women in 3rd and 4th place after 3 dives.
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-18, 02:42 PM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: Canadian women in 3rd and 4th place after 3 dives.

I've got this streaming in the background, in mute - haven't paid attention at all but should probably start now.

How many rounds do they go?
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-18, 02:43 PM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 02:42 PM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: Canadian women in 3rd and 4th place after 3 dives.

I've got this streaming in the background, in mute - haven't paid attention at all but should probably start now.

How many rounds do they go?

Thanks given by: