Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Louik now, but...
Pettersson, Horvat, Boeser....

Loui????

Yes, that's right... Sitting at number 4 in points ( with 9 ) for the Canucks, one Loui Ericksson...  

Sure would be nice if he could keep it up , or gasp , improve on those numbers. 

Still , not even close to earning his keep , but at the very least, he's contributing on the score sheet right now.

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by:
Nucks might get lucky. If LK puts up 20g and Benning retains some salary they might be able to move him (addition via subtraction)
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
He tends to really perform against Boston for some reason and fall asleep against every other team. I want to see him do this a few times against teams we don't play 2x per season before I start launching accolades at him.

This is one player who makes a habit of pissing me off the moment I start praising him.
Thanks given by:
loui Eriksson is a product of his environment, no gm in the league is going to take on that contract, he is untradeable

the best case for Vancouver is that he is rejuvenated by all the youth he is surrounded by, he will always be overpaid, but 20 and 20, and good solid defensive play from him is better than burying him in the minors
Life... dreams... hope...
Where do they come from?
And where do they go...?

Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!

Thanks given by: Highstyx
If he puts up the 40 or so points he is on pace for ......I will stop complaining about him  and consider the 6 a wash, after all, I don't pay it and the cap is not an issue right now.      

He is not a deadline tradable guy and can only go in a bad contract for bad contract swap.   Sort of like an injured guy
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Thanks given by:
Loui has a terrible contract, he has not lived up to it and that money could have been used to better the team in other ways. The saving grace is that he was the #2 target after Lucic for Benning. Looch turned Benning down.
Thanks given by:
(2018-11-09, 10:10 PM)topgun Wrote: Loui has a terrible contract, he has not lived up to it and that money could have been used to better the team in other ways. The saving grace is that he was the #2 target after Lucic for Benning. Looch turned Benning down.

For sure... but at least he's doing SOMETHING the past few games... hey, small victories

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by: Highstyx , Highstyx
It's good to see Loui contributing a little more. We all hope he keeps it up. He's been better than the previous years and as you said Sav, we have to take the small victories anywhere we can.
Thanks given by: