Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Downtime
So it's NOT ghosts in the machine then?
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Thanks given by:
(2014-12-27, 09:17 PM)CaperLeaf Wrote: what about accessing the forum menu on the bottom of the page like you can at the top left?

This has just been implemented.
Thanks given by:
WOOOT!!   Grin
Thanks given by:
(2014-12-28, 11:37 AM)divit Wrote: Didn't the previous version quote the thread title at the top of each comment (where the time of the post is now). I kinda miss that. At my age by the time I've cruised through 2 pages of comments I've forgotten the tag line.  Wink

I could alter the code to include this but the software is depreciating this feature in the next update anyway so it would be short-lived.

But one way to recall the name of the thread if you don't want to scroll is to hover your mouse over the post # at the top right. In Chrome it displays "Re: Downtime" as a popup. Other browsers should display this similarly.
Thanks given by:
oh yeah, good call on the mouse hover. Nice.
Thanks given by:
It's hovercrafty.   Grin
Thanks given by:
The thread title is also in the url....
Thanks given by:
(2015-01-07, 08:50 PM)SensKat Wrote: The thread title is also in the url....

http://www.roughingafterthewhistle.com/T...8#pid91538

indeed Wink
Thanks given by:
Except on the new versions of Safari. They've elected to hide the full URL and just display the domain name for some odd reason, until you click in the address bar.
Thanks given by:
(2015-01-08, 10:31 AM)shadylane Wrote: Except on the new versions of Safari. They've elected to hide the full URL and just display the domain name for some odd reason, until you click in the address bar.

There was 2 versions of the new Safri that came with the "Free" Yosemite update. Yes the one I chose was the one that only shows in basic language, the site. I don't like it but I am living with it.

Shady et al, In Safri, new version, if you go to preferences in Safri menu then click on Advanced, click on "smart search field" and check the box "Show Full website Address". In Safri you will see the complete web address. hope this helps.
After All, Life Goes On!!
Thanks given by: shadylane
FYI - I forgot to mention but i got the 500 error once earlier today.

Really effed up my plan for that 30 seconds of my life.
Thanks given by:
(2015-01-08, 07:28 PM)Pouzar Wrote: FYI - I forgot to mention but i got the 500 error once earlier today.

Really effed up my plan for that 30 seconds of my life.

Got 3 in the last hour, seems ok again now though.

Some of the photos above are just super duper creepy. lol
 "covfefe" 

Thanks given by:
(2015-01-08, 07:24 PM)CaperLeaf Wrote:
(2015-01-08, 10:31 AM)shadylane Wrote: Except on the new versions of Safari. They've elected to hide the full URL and just display the domain name for some odd reason, until you click in the address bar.

There was 2 versions of the new Safri that came with the "Free" Yosemite update. Yes the one I chose was the one that only shows in basic language, the site. I don't like it but I am living with it.

Shady et al, In Safri, new version, if you go to preferences in Safri menu then click on Advanced, click on "smart search field" and check the box "Show Full website Address". In Safri you will see the complete web address.  hope this helps.

For info^^^^^^^^^^^^
After All, Life Goes On!!
Thanks given by: