Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Tickets to home opene
If you are season ticket holder or know someone who is, you can get a free ticket. Apparently, each STH is getting 2 free tickets.

https://twitter.com/6thSens/status/10472...92/photo/1

I won't go on principle, but i'm not going to stop you from going.
Thanks given by:
Nah. Pass.
Thanks given by:
I'm tryna think, if my broke student ass was in Ottawa, would i take this up or go to Wild Wings with the lads on Thursday followed by an evening of ensuring their drunk asses don't fall into Mooneys Bay...choice is actually quite easy lol
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Not only are they free, but they are free 100 level seats.
we got 105 and 115, club seats, I cant make it so gave them away to a friend.

I'm there to cheer for the players and provide them with support, not the owner.
Thanks given by:
I would gladly take some free tickets.
Thanks given by:
That explains why hubby got an invite to the game tomorrow night..free 100 level tickets
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
How do I get these tickets?
Thanks given by:
Ah damn, the voucher code didn't work.
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-03, 09:40 AM)Stevie_Y Wrote: Ah damn, the voucher code didn't work.

Are you STH? If not then no dice.
Thanks given by:
One of my gripes as a season ticket holder was when they started offering free tickets as a “perk”. How are free tickets an incentive or a thank you when I already have tickets that I purchased? I would rather get parking passes, free food vouchers, free upgrade for a few games.
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-03, 10:53 AM)Nuclearsun Wrote: One of my gripes as a season ticket holder was when they started offering free tickets as a “perk”. How are free tickets an incentive or a thank you when I already have tickets that I purchased? I would rather get parking passes, free food vouchers, free upgrade for a few games.
Makes sense..other than you can bring friends..they will spend and maybe be enticed into buying tickets?? Not sure if this will work any better than the other schemes they came up with...all I know is Hubs is going for free..
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
(2018-10-03, 10:56 AM)Mavid Wrote:
(2018-10-03, 10:53 AM)Nuclearsun Wrote: One of my gripes as a season ticket holder was when they started offering free tickets as a “perk”. How are free tickets an incentive or a thank you when I already have tickets that I purchased? I would rather get parking passes, free food vouchers, free upgrade for a few games.
Makes sense..other than you can bring friends..they will spend and maybe be enticed into buying tickets?? Not sure if this will work any better than the other schemes they came up with...all I know is Hubs is going for free..

He may be buying the beer and parking.

I used to do a deal with a friend, who ever buys tickets, the other does just that.
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-03, 07:44 AM)PaliSENS Wrote: Not only are they free, but they are free 100 level seats.
we got 105 and 115, club seats, I cant make it so gave them away to a friend.

I'm there to cheer for the players and provide them with support, not the owner.

Bring your #melnykOut gear!
EDIT: Tell your friend who you gave ticket to
Thanks given by:
Are these free ticket for this season?
After the McDonald's fiasco, I'd wager they're eligible for last season.
Thanks given by:
The only thing stopping me from going to games this season is my work schedule. As soon as it clears up I'm going to hit up more games this season than I ever have and I don't care because this team needs our support. I believe in them and couldn't care less about the loser Owner we have because a fans job is to cheer on their team and that's what I'm going to do this season.
Thanks given by:
A bit late, but heard some balls got dropped. For people who went, anybody got hurt (kids?)?

Why drop things that could easily be tossed onto the ice? Or lead to a potential law suit?

Again, execution without thinking things through...
Thanks given by: