Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GDT: MTL Jet over to Winnipeg
(2017-01-11, 08:13 PM)bchippie Wrote: Pleks with 2 goals in 2 games and counting. I get that Pavlec isn't great but he's better than the current 2 that the jets have. I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This goalie they just pulled out looked like a joke, like perhaps he was an equipment manager they just threw in their e
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 08:04 PM)bchippie Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 07:57 PM)Blueeagle3 Wrote: No matter how you look at it, this coaching staff has this team prepared for every game. No matter who they plug in they're prepared. The leadership in the room needs a high five as well.  Injury after injury they show up.  Pride in the sweater.

Tell Mada that

I've said several times this season that Therrien has done a considerably better job than last year and that he's improved. I think I even agreed with someone that said if we win the division he deserves consideration for the Jack Adams. Last year he was awful and there's no way to spin it otherwise
Thanks given by:
Radulov takes the puck behind his own net....
Holds it...... throws up His arms like..... WTF!?!?!
Somebody come take this I need a change!
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 08:15 PM)mada7 Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 08:04 PM)bchippie Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 07:57 PM)Blueeagle3 Wrote: No matter how you look at it, this coaching staff has this team prepared for every game. No matter who they plug in they're prepared. The leadership in the room needs a high five as well.  Injury after injury they show up.  Pride in the sweater.

Tell Mada that

I've said several times this season that Therrien has done a considerably better job than last year and that he's improved. I think I even agreed with someone that said if we win the division he deserves consideration for the Jack Adams. Last year he was awful and there's no way to spin it otherwise
Just bugging you.

Thanks given by:
McCarron out to take the final draw in the Jet end....
He looked awkward trying to get down so low.
Thanks given by:
As much as I wanted him replaced last season he's the coach of the team I cheer for so I'd rather be wrong about him and the team does well than right and watch the habs lose. Not to get too political but while I think trump was a stupid choice I'd rather seem him do a good job than be right
Thanks given by:
WOW! Did you indirectly compare Therrien to Trump!?
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 08:37 PM)Scriptor Wrote: WOW! Did you indirectly compare Therrien to Trump!?

Lol

Thanks given by:
Andrighetto

4-2
Thanks given by:
Andrighetto!!!!!!! Hahaha, you know things are going your way when
Thanks given by: habling
(2017-01-11, 08:42 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote: Andrighetto!!!!!!! Hahaha, you know things are going your way when

1st Pleks
Now Ghetto 

Let's not forget Flynn...
Thanks given by:
Danault what a goal!!!!!!!!!!
WOW Danault....who knew?
If you take everything I’ve accomplished in my life and condense it down to one day, it looks decent! George Costanza
Philip " The Real Deal " Danault!!!

5-2
Thanks given by:
End to end! Makes Buflyn loook silly
Thanks given by:
I think Paul Maurice just shit himself!
If you take everything I’ve accomplished in my life and condense it down to one day, it looks decent! George Costanza
Holy Crap
Maurice is going to burst an oil ring
Thanks given by:
Do they re-switch the G!?
Thanks given by:
Ugh Mitchell Sad
Thanks given by:
Danault pulls a Gomez but actually scores
Thanks given by: