Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #3, Sens vs Canuckleheads
Figured if I made a thread earlier we can get more discussion going before Tuesday

http://www.cbc.ca/1.4345447

Chabot will debut and I hope he has enough of an impact to stay with the big squad. The Nucks just shut down McJesus, they can very well pummel us, especially if Anderson doesn't play on form. 

Christian Jaros has been called up too. Don't know shit about him but he's a big kid. Would love to see him using his frame.

Go Sens Go
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
And Bell decides my region doesn't get the game Sad
Thanks given by:
Kind of a sloppy game Bic, you're not missing much
My Honda Civic has an Infinite Improbability Drive

Thanks given by:
Didn't watch this one. Did we score on the PP or are we still 0 for?

Nice to see we got off the shoot out Schneid as well.
Thanks given by:
(2017-10-11, 12:36 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: Didn't watch this one. Did we score on the PP or are we still 0 for?  

Nice to see we got off the shoot out Schneid as well.

14 goals for and against so far this year have been scored 5 on 5

the good: 100% on PK
When sound found rhythm the dimensions of joy exploded.
Thanks given by:
(2017-10-10, 10:48 PM)C_Squared Wrote: Kind of a sloppy game Bic, you're not missing much

was just a little cranky since I haven't seen the Sens play on my parents big screen TV in my former man cave. Plus I wanted to see Horvat play. Gonna check out the highlights in a bit
Thanks given by:
0-4 on the PP, 0-16 on the season now
Chabot had a minute on the PP yet had 2 shots on net.
Borocop didn't have any PP time and he had 6 shots (when our stay at home guy has the most shots from the D core and team you know something is wrong).

Its not that we are't making offensive plays, we had 40+ shots on net, we just don't know what to do in the opponents end and its gonna bite us if we don't figure out how to get a solid 18-20% on the PP in the season. Although the Canucks having 57% of the faceoff wins isn't a fun stat to read at all.

Hopefully we have a better showing against the Flames on Friday.
Thanks given by:
Nice to get a win without Karlsson but lets not pretend that we are the same team without him.
Thanks given by:
Nice to see you posting Ryu
Thanks given by:
I'll try to post more during game days but this forum is still pretty dead it seems.
Thanks given by:
Hey welcome back Ryu. I was getting worried about you. Almost popped by your restaurant to see if things were ok.
Thanks given by:
Thanks to the damn French I missed this one as well. But I am back in Toronto now and ready for hockey.

Not a bad start. Without Karlsson, I am happy with a "Keep your head above water" scenario.

If one of those shootouts at home go the other way then we are very happy.

All the statistics are trending very well and very much in our favour. Great shot differentials and doing well in the faceoff circle. I am hearing good things about Ceci and Claesson.

Big concern remains the PP.

Looking forward to the weekend. They need to get 2 points but I want at least 3.
Thanks given by:
(2017-10-12, 06:00 AM)RyeRocks Wrote: Hey welcome back Ryu.  I was getting worried about you.  Almost popped by your restaurant to see if things were ok.

Hey Rye, thanks, just wanna say I'm sorry to hear about your situation I read up a bit in that thread in OT it's always sad when that happens.
Thanks given by:
Thanks man. Appreciated.
Thanks given by: