Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Game Thread: 2018-2019 season random great plays, bloopers, hits etc. Thread
(2019-01-10, 06:23 AM)Pouzar Wrote: Some rocky times in Colorado:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/nath...lls-coach/

Are they far off from a Taylor Hall/Dallas Eakins type water bottle incident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's clear that MacKinnon is a cancer. The only sensible option for the Avalanche is to trade him for character man Russell.
Thanks given by: ZappaScores
Bobrovksy will not be with the Jackets tonight after an 'incident'.

Here is the release from the GM: “There are certain expectations and values that we have established for our players that define our culture. An incident occurred in which Sergei failed to meet those expectations and values, so we made the decision that he would not be with the team for tonight’s game. This is an internal matter and we will have no further comment at this time.”
Thanks given by:
There is little doubt that CBJ will not have either Bobrovsky or Panarin on their roster next year.

Given their place in the standings, I can't think they'd sell them at the deadline - losing both as UFAs is going to hurt.
Thanks given by:
Mackinnon and Rantanen seem to do the heavy lifting in Costco. When your stars put up 2 pts each and your coach can't get the rest of the roster to pull through it's understandable as to why they'd be frustrated.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-10, 12:06 PM)bicboi Wrote: Mackinnon and Rantanen seem to do the heavy lifting in Costco. When your stars put up 2 pts each and your coach can't get the rest of the roster to pull through it's understandable as to why they'd be frustrated.

Everything is bigger in Costco
Thanks given by: Ryu65
The race to 600 wins.

Thanks given by:
I hope bic proof reads his academic submissions better than his ratw submissions
Thanks given by: Lagavulin
(2019-01-10, 02:16 PM)RyeRocks Wrote: I hope bic proof reads his academic submissions better than his ratw submissions

Lol thankfully typing on my laptop and handwriting doesn't have autocorrect. Colorado turning to Costco is a new onre for my phone
Thanks given by:
Interesting considering an offer sheet hasn’t been signed in years and it’s been very rare for a signed sheet to not be matched:

Thanks given by:
(2019-01-10, 06:29 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Interesting considering an offer sheet hasn’t been signed in years and it’s been very rare for a signed sheet to not be matched:

Not really surprising. You have a chance to add Matthews to your line-up, you take it.
Thanks given by:
Bobrovsky "issue resolved" - back with the team.
Thanks given by:
The Canucks this year:

With Elias Pettersson on the ice are: +32

Without Elias Pettersson on the ice are: -47
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-11, 12:27 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Bobrovsky "issue resolved" - back with the team.

Doubt its resolved. The GM of a team doesn't come out with a statement like that over nothing.  I would bet there is more to come from this situation.
Thanks given by:
I don't think there will be - at least with respect to CBJ - they will ride him as their start goalie as far as they go this year, as contenders do.

He was never going to re-sign with them and will sign somewhere as a UFA (just like Panarin) and it'll be done.

Unless your getting at "the story" coming out and being a big deal and maybe effecting his UFA signing?
Thanks given by:
Carlyle got the kiss of death from his GM today.
Thanks given by:
Back a few posts - who are most likely to receive offer sheets?
Thanks given by:
Cogliano traded to the Stars for Devan Shore.
Thanks given by:
Cogs has been in Anaheim for a long time, must have been a bit of a shock.
Thanks given by:
I guess the Stars don't think Shore can keep providing depth scoring in the future. Whatever move the quacks make, hope they keep spiralling down Happy
Thanks given by: teamblue
This is a pretty crazy stat for Mario. I'm not picking on Nylander but more to point out what Mario did after a long absence like he's never been away from the game.

Thanks given by: