Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Bruins @ Leafs: Game 4 - The Boys in Blue Have Life
Interestingly, every team down 2-1 last night went down 3-1.

Tonight is a different night.

I feel it's going to be a tight game tonight.

2-0 Leafs, baby!
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
This is a MUST win. They need to win this, otherwise I doubt we go back to Boston and win down 3-1.

GO LEAFS GO
Thanks given by:
When you dig yourself an 0-2 hole, both of the next games are do or die games. The Leafs survived the first one...would love to see them dominate this one and really give the Bruins something to think about heading back to Boston for game 5.

Winning 2 of 3 without Kadri would be huge.
Thanks given by: Odin , Odin , durhamleafer , durhamleafer , ckendall
The Leafs better be ready from the drop of the puck to the very end tonight. The Bruins WILL BE!!!

The Bruins might have "eased up" a little in game three, up 2 games to none, feeling comfortable.....

NOW they do NOT want to let the Leafs back into this series.

Maybe the Leafs won't be so lucky with the calls tonight, or the posts/crossbar. The Bruins will have gameplanned for Plekanec this time. They will also try to cut off those Leaf stretch passes....

Babcock IS a great coach, hopefully he has the team prepared too.

I hope the Leafs come out flying tonight, bury the bears early and don't let up!

GO LEAFS GO!
Thanks given by:
Stupid work can't watch tonight.  Boys better come ready to play.  Going to need to cut back on the turnovers too if we want to win.  Bruins will be ready to play tonight.

Thanks given by:
I also can't watch tonight
Thanks given by:
It would kill me if I couldn't watch tonight. Plain  But then again, if things don't go well it might kill me if I do. Shocked

Positive thoughts...positive thoughts...positive thoughts....

GO LEAFS GO !!!
Thanks given by: ckendall , ckendall
All right boys. You have the power in your hands tonight to put the series back on even terms. Time for our top guys to shine, for Freddie to sparkle and Babcock to use his options.

GO LEAFS GO
Humboldt Broncos SJHL April 6, 2018
Thanks given by:
Leafs played solidly in Game 3 to get back in this series, but they'll probably need about 5 or 10 times the effort tonight if they hope to pull even with Boston thru 4 games.

I actually like how they're keeping the same lineup intact; I don't know if they'll completely shut out Boston's 'Big Line' of Bergeron-Marchand-Pastrnak again this time, but if they can at least contain Boston's Big 3 & still manage to do the rest of what worked in Game 3 & come away with another win, then that's just what is needed.

I'd rather this series go back to Boston tied 2-2 rather than the Buds being down 3-games-to-1 & facing elimination...it doesn't necessarily mean it's over for them, but...the odds would be heavily stacked against them for sure. After those 2 awful games early on in Boston I don't think many folks would give the Buds any hope of winning in Game 5 with their backs against the wall.

But for now there is STILL some hope for this hockey club right now & we can't forget that!

Go Leafs!!
Thanks given by:
I wish you luck, Leaf fans. The boys in blue and white are going to need it tonight.
Thanks given by: durhamleafer , MisterZ
(2018-04-19, 05:18 PM)Cal Wrote: I wish you luck, Leaf fans. The boys in blue and white are going to need it tonight.

Wow!  Coming from a Habs fan!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin
Thanks given by:
Freedman just reported that Bergeron is not on the ice for the pre-game skate...

Wonder what's up.
Thanks given by:
No Bergeron.

That’s huge.
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
Bergeron out for game 4 with an upper body injury...

Wow...Hope we take advantage
Thanks given by:

Need to take advantage. Puke will be lost without him! Could result to bs totry amd compensate!
"Congratulations you are at the right place at the right time"
Thanks given by:
That will really Impact their top line....hopefully.... Heh heh
GREAT TRADE - LAMORIELLO FOR TAVARES 
Thanks given by:
(2018-04-19, 12:10 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote: Stupid work can't watch tonight.  Boys better come ready to play.  Going to need to cut back on the turnovers too if we want to win.  Bruins will be ready to play tonight.

Same boat.   Got Bowen and Ralphie on the radio at least.
Thanks given by:
(2018-04-19, 05:51 PM)Clark17 Wrote:
(2018-04-19, 12:10 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote: Stupid work can't watch tonight.  Boys better come ready to play.  Going to need to cut back on the turnovers too if we want to win.  Bruins will be ready to play tonight.

Same boat.   Got Bowen and Ralphie on the radio at least.

That's why some of us can highly recommend that thing called RETIREMENT !!!!  Laugh Laugh
GREAT TRADE - LAMORIELLO FOR TAVARES 
Thanks given by:
(2018-04-19, 05:35 PM)MisterZ Wrote: Freedman just reported that Bergeron is not on the ice for the pre-game skate...

Wonder what's up.

Must be the thundering hit Pleks put on him last game.  Icon_razz
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
well...

that was quick.

Sad
Thanks given by: