Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Jets @ Vegas II, 8PM EDT, CBC and NBCSN
As Shakespeare may have said if he knew of Sin City: Once more unto the slot machine, dear friends.
Seriously, these Knights are inspiring to watch. Gallant was a huge loss for the Habs and Florida.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
A nation (Canada) and an occupation (bookmaker) watch, anxiously.
---
HI/O, HI/O
It's into the tank we go!
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-18, 06:23 AM)Cal Wrote: As Shakespeare may have said if he knew of Sin City: Once more unto the slot machine, dear friends.
Seriously, these Knights are inspiring to watch. Gallant was a huge loss for the Habs and Florida.

What about Marchessault? Wonder if the Habs tried to get him but the Panthers just asked for too much?
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
Time to prick the pretty, golden bubble. It has stayed afloat longer than anyone could have hoped.
---
HI/O, HI/O
Thanks given by:
So I guess Vegas hired the guy responsible for the Gladiator intro in Ottawa? How cheesier could it get?
Thanks given by:
Jeesus H Christ Wayne Newton has enough Botox in his face for about 20 people. And that natural black hair too...
Thanks given by:
As soon as the Jets get something, they give something away. Ain't no way to win a war.
---
HI/O, HI/O
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-18, 07:08 PM)Captain aHab Wrote: So I guess Vegas hired the guy responsible for the Gladiator intro in Ottawa? How cheesier could it get?

The pre show is ridiculous..if I wanted to see a Vega show I would go and see one..drop the friggen puck..
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
(2018-05-18, 07:11 PM)Captain aHab Wrote: Jeesus H Christ Wayne Newton has enough Botox in his face for about 20 people. And that natural black hair too...
My parents took us to see him when I was just a young kid, he must have some kind of chamber..he has to be 800  by now

Thanks given by:
Jets have to not only beat the Knights, but they have to do it while being hindered by bad calls, etc.
Still, that shot by Smith was unfrigginbelievable. Hell Boy is still looking for it.
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-18, 09:44 PM)Mavid Wrote:
(2018-05-18, 07:08 PM)Captain aHab Wrote: So I guess Vegas hired the guy responsible for the Gladiator intro in Ottawa? How cheesier could it get?

The pre show is ridiculous..if I wanted to see a Vega show I would go and see one..drop the friggen puck..

It's Vegas kitsch, sure, but after watching the pre-game stuff the Habs do, what's the harm?
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 06:06 AM)Cal Wrote:
(2018-05-18, 09:44 PM)Mavid Wrote:

It's Vegas kitsch, sure, but after watching the pre-game stuff the Habs do, what's the harm?
I take issue with the length of it..all teams including the Habs have pre game shows..there just not usually a whole production..there is no harm of course, I just think its ridiculous..and over the top..my two cents worth..honestly I could do without all that stuff, including ice girls, cheerleaders, and all that loud music..period..but thats me.

Thanks given by: FormalWare , Captain aHab , Captain aHab