Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Nucks@Preds 5:00PM PST on snet
The best home record vs a good road record.

The Preds are the beast of the NHL and the Nucks are looking for a little Lack to help get back on the rails.

Every point this road trip will be huge for the Nucks who don't want to see their games in hand squandered.

It will take a full 60 minute effort to compete with the Preds tonight.

This is the first game of a five game road trip, a road trip which might just show the brass where this team sits or will sit near the end of the season. A trip that could end up deciding to be buyers or sellers in just a few weeks. 
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it!
Thanks given by:
Pfft.

Predators can be beaten. 
Just ask Arnie.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My Honda Civic has an Infinite Improbability Drive

Thanks given by:
now I make it a habit never to agree with doug maclean, but eddie lack starting again??? miller still sick??? and dressed as the back up??? bullshit, another good game by lack, and the only question that remains is, where is eddie lack gonna be at the end of the week???

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go

Thanks given by:
Tough start
Thanks given by:
1 brain fart = 1 penalty

1 shot = 1 goal

1 bad pinch = 1 two on one

1 more shot = 1 more goal

1 goalie run = 1 penalty

Thanks given by:
like I said Tough start...
Thanks given by:
I have a feeling Nucks are going to lay another goose egg tonight. This team is tough to watch. Blow it up and im for a high draft pick. They're not making the playoffs this year anyway.

Thanks given by:
3rd Nashville PP
What a joke.

Thanks given by:
ok we've got them right where we want them....
Thanks given by:
(2015-01-13, 08:22 PM)C_Squared Wrote:
1 goalie run = 1 penalty

should have been a interference on the Nashville player, im not sure what kind of retard the ref has to be to call goaltender interference on Higgins on that one

Thanks given by:
What is that chant that the Preds fans got going. Anybody know?
Thanks given by:
(2015-01-13, 08:34 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: I have a feeling Nucks are going to lay another goose egg tonight. This team is tough to watch. Blow it up and im for a high draft pick. They're not making the playoffs this year anyway.

[Image: KRI1600.pvw.jpg]
Thanks given by: C_Squared
(2015-01-13, 08:34 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: I have a feeling Nucks are going to lay another goose egg tonight. This team is tough to watch. Blow it up and im for a high draft pick. They're not making the playoffs this year anyway.

and I agree with this, its taken some time but the problem some of us were worried about in summer is rearing its ugly face now,

this team can't score goals, and its gonna get ugly here

Thanks given by:
I was just thinking we need a break. 
That line worked hard.

Thanks given by:
If they just keep going to the front of the net Preds will keep pulling them down. Refs will have to start calling them eventually.  

Thanks given by:

Mayor of Wrongville  Wink
Thanks given by:
power play? anyone remember what that is?
Thanks given by:
The Canucks are excellent at passing the puck around the perimeter on the PP. Grin

Thanks given by:
(2015-01-13, 09:31 PM)C_Squared Wrote: The Canucks are excellent at passing the puck around the perimeter on the PP. Grin

So you do remember  Silly
Thanks given by:
Another Preds PP.

It really makes sense why the Canucks are so good on the penalty kill... Tons of practice!

And conversely they get no practice on the PP.  Angry

Thanks given by: