Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Raptors Vs Bucks
Geez, the Raps were up 25 points in the 3rd quarter, and are now losing.  Angry
Thanks given by:
The reffing has been absolutely awful in this game. There was a sequence in the 3rd where two Raps got fouled under the basket, then a block on Tucker for his 5th, then that absolutely brutal non-call on DeRozen
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-27, 08:49 PM)Hobbes Wrote: The reffing has been absolutely awful in this game. There was a sequence in the 3rd where two Raps got fouled under the basket, then a block on Tucker for his 5th, then that absolutely brutal non-call on DeRozen

i don't know how Tony Brothers  gets to do playoff games, he is awful.

Oh well, bring on the Cavs.
Thanks given by:
I don't see that series lasting long. Maybe TO gets a game this year but playoff LeBron can't be guarded by anyone on our team
Thanks given by:
Didn't the raps take the caps to game 7 last year
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-27, 10:00 PM)Wulfgar85 Wrote: Didn't the raps take the caps to game 7 last year

6 I think. 

Ill take the Cavs in 6 again this time
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
Last year's Conference Final went 6 games...Cavs closed out the series at the Air Canada Centre
Thanks given by:
Well the Raptors are all but done. It would take a miracle for them to win 4 in a row vs the Cavs.
Thanks given by:
I think Cavs complete the sweep next game.
Thanks given by:
They played well enough to win in the first 3 quarters, but man was that 4th a disaster.

The adjustments made by the Cavs in the 2nd half definitely worked. Raps did a good job chasing them from the 3 in the 1st half, 2nd half, not so much.

They shot poorly as well. I lost count at how many wide open looks they missed last night. Joseph every damn time came up short too it seemed. And DeRozan disappeared down the stretch after playing extremely well the first 3 quarters.

I think they'll pull out all the stops in Game 4 to try to get a win. Wouldn't be surprised if they send it back to Cleveland, but it's over in 5 if they do.

Keep feeding JV down low IMO. He's been having success early on in games, and then they get away from it. Keep going there until they start stopping him. If JV doesn't get at least 15 FG attempts next game, I'll be disappointed.
Thanks given by: