Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Regular season game thread 2018-2019
The coach carousel starts again:

Honeymoon period where players play to prove that they are not the problem (See? I told you it was the previous coach's fault).

How long until that wears out? I just don't see Crawford as a big upgrade. So just keep kicking the can down the road? Many fans have already gotten off the bus so I don't see the point of continuing the course.

Just sell so everyone can move on.
Thanks given by:
Playing the quacks tonight. Both teams are on 8 game losing streaks. That bald prick Getzlaf is still leading the Ducks so it'd be nice to beat the team and one of the guys that beat us back in 2007. Late night game at 10pm!
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Tkachuk White Stone
Dzingel Pageau Ryan
Balcers Tierny Boedker
Paul Smith Paajarvi

Lajoie Ceci
Harpur DeMelo
Boro Jaros

Nilsson starts. 

That defensive group is onlu useful to lose for Hughes or Lafrieniere next year. On the bright side, Ducks have had trouble scoring so we mmight pull off a win
Thanks given by:
Any NHL general manager who ices a line-up like that in January should be fired immediately, what a joke.
Thanks given by:
I now have a perverted fascination to see if they can reach a double digit streak, 2 more losses to go!

It's terrible, but I know each loss will hurt/embarrass el cheapo that much more.

Schadenfreude is one of the last sources of sustenance.
Thanks given by:
streak done for sens, good on white for the OT winner.
Thanks given by:
Stone was a beast this game, good on him considering how bad he was the game before. Let's climb our way out of the bottom!
Thanks given by:
Playing the Kings tonight at 10:30. Hogberg might get the start cuz its a back to back. Let's get a win streak started!
Thanks given by:
It's Nilsson again 5onight.
Thanks given by:
damn, i'm fine with Nilsson in as well. Just excited to watch the team for some reason (even if it feels like a pretty lost season lol)
Thanks given by:
A 10:30 start on a weekday to watch this train wreck? No thanks.

I’m actually almost rooting for a DFL finish at his point. It would look great on Melnyk and Dorion. We need to lose this one!
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-10, 06:30 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: A 10:30 start on a weekday to watch this train wreck? No thanks.

I’m actually almost rooting for a DFL finish at his point. It would look great on Melnyk and Dorion. We need to lose this one!

Dammit Heisenberg, i need them to finish out of the bottom 10. The leafs posters on ratw are good people, but my leafers in real life (cousins and friends) are assholes. They'll forever have one on me unless Hughes ends up being a bust!
Thanks given by:
Your response: “win a playoff series this decade, then come talk to me. And you better hurry, you’re running out of time.”

Was in TO this past weekend, that generally shut up anyone who was chirping me about my Sens hat.

Of course a few volleyed the 4 straight playoff losses back at me, but a quick “I was too young to remember those” does the trick nicely for that one.
Thanks given by: bicboi
Up2-1 in the 2nd, hoping they can hold this lead! Nilsson has been solid!
Thanks given by:
Wolanin is looking like a stud. scored a goal and can carry the puck out of our zone! Granted its the crappy Kings, but still!
Thanks given by:
Nilsson was great in both games. Hopefully he can keep this up and pull us out of the Bottom 5.
Thanks given by:
White left in the 1st and never returned, what's the status on his injury?
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-11, 01:46 PM)Ryu65 Wrote: White left in the 1st and never returned, what's the status on his injury?

Heard sprain, or partial separation, but that was last night, and very preliminary...that was a tough hit he took
Thanks given by:
White and Harpur both injured, Brown or Batherson might get called up. We seem to have somewhat decent depth down the middle. Still, the amount of injuries we've had sucks.
Thanks given by:
Playing the Sharks tonight, if SJ wins I hope Karlsson isn't the one to torch us
Thanks given by: