Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Regular season game thread 2018-2019
Yessss! Wasnt expecting this at all....great showing
Thanks given by:
5-3 win, suck it TML!
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
This is what I'm ***** talking about. These are the Sens I thought we were getting this year.
Thanks given by:
Wow. That was fun
Thanks given by:
Not an overly convincing win, but I’ll take it!

Chabot seems to be trying to soften the Karlsson loss for the fans. He was good tonight.

Hopefully a road win in Toronto gives them a bit of confidence moving forward.
Thanks given by:
Good win. Hope those who attended had fun.
Thanks given by:
Ugghhh...

Nice win guys...
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-06, 09:14 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: Not an overly convincing win, but I’ll take it!

Chabot seems to be trying to soften the Karlsson loss for the fans. He was good tonight.

Come on, you expected a "convincing" win against this Leafs team?? Any win is a good win for this team, that's 3 out of 4 points to start the year for the team pegged to finish last in the league. Barring some horrible injuries, I just don't see this team being that bad.
Thanks given by:
coming back from Germany today... pumped to see this result. cant wait for the matinee tomorrow!
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-07, 12:47 AM)Ryu65 Wrote:
(2018-10-06, 09:14 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: Not an overly convincing win, but I’ll take it!

Come on, you expected a "convincing" win against this Leafs team?? Any win is a good win for this team, that's 3 out of 4 points to start the year for the team pegged to finish last in the league. Barring some horrible injuries, I just don't see this team being that bad.

Lets not forget that our depth on our forwards is pretty bad. As serviceable as our forwards are, an injury or two has us calling up randoms like we did today. We're relying on rookies to drive a lot of our play. I'll enjoy this while it lasts but won't be surprised when an 82 game season takes its toll on guys like Chabot and Lajoie. Oh and Anderson will probably let in an average of one stinker per game (only to make a brilliant save right after lol)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to Gary Bettman's new NHL. Every team gets to plan a parade. Aint parity great???   Plain
"Stand up for yourself young fellow. Nobody else is going to do it for you" 
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-07, 06:53 AM)Viable Wrote: Welcome to Gary Bettman's new NHL. Every team gets to plan a parade. Aint parity great???   Plain

Sorry but what does Bettman have to do with this?  Are you talking about OT and the shootout?  I’m pretty sure every team benefits from that.  Go back to when a tie was a tie and you would only have 1 point right now.
Thanks given by:
(2018-10-07, 02:32 AM)bicboi Wrote:
(2018-10-07, 12:47 AM)Ryu65 Wrote:

Lets not forget that our depth on our forwards is pretty bad. As serviceable as our forwards are, an injury or two has us calling up randoms like we did today. We're relying on rookies to drive a lot of our play. I'll enjoy this while it lasts but won't be surprised when an 82 game season takes its toll on guys like Chabot and Lajoie. Oh and Anderson will probably let in an average of one stinker per game (only to make a brilliant save right after lol)

Some players are just above the rest. Karlsson had no problem playing 82 games and only got better, Chabot I think is in the same mold of player, highly skilled and endurance to burn. Lajoie I'm not sure, he's had a good start but lots of rookies have good first years and then fall off the map over time so I'm willing to wait before really judging the type of player he is.

Chabot took his game to another level last night, that was some clutch play in a big game.
Thanks given by:
Great game last night. Always enjoy to watch the Leafs lose one.
"Only one thing matters in life, and it's the cup"  
                                            - Caresse Crosby

Thanks given by:
Game #3 is an early one, 1pm start @ Boston.

Happy Thanksgiving folks
Thanks given by:
well 30 seconds in and sens are down 1-0.
Thanks given by:
Is anyone's feed experiencing interruptions?
Thanks given by:
2-0 bruins. Sens do not look good in this period at all.
Thanks given by:
Duchene hits the post.... damn.

If the Sens are going to do any sort of damage this year they have to get a handle on the special teams which were just awful last year.
Thanks given by:
Omfg i hate Boston. Common Chabot, carry us lol
Thanks given by: