Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Regular season game thread 2018-2019
Andy is getting the start. Harpur and Paul in, Lajoie and Boro out.

Hoping Andy can play as good as Nilsson has. If we keep stringing some wins, might convince Dorion to make a move for some blueline help (long term hopefully)
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
1-1, almost end of the 1st. This game's been boring, but Andy sure has come clutch. It's miserable watching us in our zone though
Thanks given by:
2-1 St.Louis, dammit
Thanks given by:
Guys on hotstove said that the Sens are offering $8 million per year at 8 years and Stone slightly more
Thanks given by:
Paajarvi ties it up!
Thanks given by: Ryu65
(2019-01-19, 08:59 PM)bicboi Wrote: Guys on hotstove said that the Sens are offering $8 million per year at 8 years and Stone slightly more
Sounds reasonable. 8.5 for stone, commit 23.5 mil on stone Duchene and Ryan isn't too.
They have about $35 mil in cap space left next year. Knock 16.5 off and it still leaves $19.5 to replace Dzingel (or sign him for $3-4?) and Ceci and resign White and Wolanin.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Stupid Blues scoring on a dirty scrum
Thanks given by:
Ref should've called a whistle on that play, too much time given to Maroon to hack away
Thanks given by:
Bortuzzo is so annoying. I hope Tkachuk runs him and the puck over into the net
Thanks given by:
Our best defensive player is DeMelo, he stopped the Blues from scoring on the empty net and is the only one who knows what he's doing in our own zone
Thanks given by:
Weird situation for us, we need to cheer for other teams to beat bottom feeders aside from us. Leafs playing the Yotes right now and we need them to win and keep the Yotes near the bottom. They can't even do that as they're losing 3-2 lol
Thanks given by:
True. But I also really hope the Leafs keep hilariously doing Leafy things for all our entertainment.
Thanks given by:
(9 hours ago)Heisenberg Wrote: True. But I also really hope the Leafs keep hilariously doing Leafy things for all our entertainment.

I just want them to play Boston in the playoffs and repeat the blue wedding, but this time blow a 3-0 series lead!
Thanks given by: