Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Round 1 Game 5: Finish Them!
Hate OT, but it's always intense and fun for sure.
Thanks given by:
Goddamnit Clarke...
Thanks given by:
This will be disallowed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Come on Ottawa, wake the F UP.
Thanks given by:
Double OT
Thanks given by:
Well deserved loss. No finish. Very disappointed after going up 2-0.

They need some intensity for the next one.
Thanks given by:
It's a funny game. They were the better team. A guy I never heard of scored two goals one was a total fluke.

Typical ***** Sens though.
Thanks given by:
They let their foot off the gas way too much in the 2nd and that was their downfall in this game. They even had multiple chances to finish them and they couldn't score a goal. Well deserved loss.
Thanks given by:
I hope they take this loss extra personal and finish the Bruins on Sunday. I want to see another shot of a child crying in his dad's arms after the game ends.
“Okay, I put just a little meth in there to get them addicted and keep customers coming back. ..so let me make something else clear: I pissed in every bottle.”
Thanks given by: Really?
You evil man!
Thanks given by: Seamus
(2017-04-22, 08:55 AM)Stevie_Y Wrote: They let their foot off the gas way too much in the 2nd and that was their downfall in this game. They even had multiple chances to finish them and they couldn't score a goal. Well deserved loss.

Don't agree. They pressed. They had two glorious chances and missed. But you have to score those in the playoffs.

Bad PPs at the end killed them too and that was just bad nerves. The passing was awful.
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-22, 11:15 AM)Ryu65 Wrote: You evil man!

Icon_twisted
“Okay, I put just a little meth in there to get them addicted and keep customers coming back. ..so let me make something else clear: I pissed in every bottle.”
Thanks given by:
Near the end of the season it was noted Anderson had the best road save percentage in the league. So, hopefully they'll settle down and just play their game in Boston.
Thanks given by:
No problem guys.
Let the dirty broons think they still have a chance, then crush them!  SN devil
The man who invented the Total Perspective Vortex did so basically in order to annoy his wife

Thanks given by:
I don't want this to go 7 games, but I feel like this team plays best when its back is against the wall, so I'm not too worried. We just need one more really good game from Andy and the offense to pot 2-3 goals.
Thanks given by:
If they don't finish them today they will lose this series. Too many blown opportunities in game 5 really hurt them. They can't do that again today.

With all the injuries the Bruins have , there's was no excuse to lose game 5 and there's no excuse for today either.
Thanks given by: