Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game day boys
I’m stoked , it’s finally game day . I don’t care if it is preseason . My Flames are playing tonight . Going to eat and have my pregame nap . Going to be a great night tonight . My boys Matty and Johnny are back and they are bringing the real deal James Neal along for the ride . 
        Only thing I’m wondering about is should I go pick up some Chinese food just to set the mood tonight ? Got my booze and got my Chucky jersey back from the dry cleaners yesterday , IM READY ARE YOU READY BOYS ? GO FLAMES GO !
Thanks given by: Nanuuk , Nanuuk
(2018-09-14, 06:40 PM)Suity Wrote: I’m stoked , it’s finally game day . I don’t care if it is preseason . My Flames are playing tonight . Going to eat and have my pregame nap . Going to be a great night tonight . My boys Matty and Johnny are back and they are bringing the real deal James Neal along for the ride . 
        Only thing I’m wondering about is should I go pick up some Chinese food just to set the mood tonight ? Got my booze and got my Chucky jersey back from the dry cleaners yesterday , IM READY ARE YOU READY BOYS ? GO FLAMES GO !

haha, nice

i'll let you guys know what they are serving at the game, maybe a little noodles and dumplings!
Thanks given by: Suity , Nanuuk
Game night tonight!

Jai you!!

必胜
I'm being paid to stay out of the workforce by the Government and several Corporations.
Thanks given by: Nanuuk , Nanuuk
(2018-09-14, 06:48 PM)himmelblau Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 06:40 PM)Suity Wrote: I’m stoked , it’s finally game day . I don’t care if it is preseason . My Flames are playing tonight . Going to eat and have my pregame nap . Going to be a great night tonight . My boys Matty and Johnny are back and they are bringing the real deal James Neal along for the ride . 

haha, nice

i'll let you guys know what they are serving at the game, maybe a little noodles and dumplings!

It would be cool to be there live . Please update us on the whole experience Himmel  Happy
Thanks given by: FlameFilosi4
I think I have to sleep through this one.., have to be at work at 5:30 am
"What's the first thing a lion does after he wakes up?" Badger Bob Johnson
"He licks his balls" Kent Nilsson
Thanks given by: Nanuuk , FlameFilosi4
I am recording. Up early to drive a friend to work. But I'll watch it as soon as I get in! Then I'll add my 2 cents worth to the thread.
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt
who's broadcasting back home?
any former player turned broadcaster i need to track down!
Thanks given by:
was just reading about some of the events, looks like Gretz might be around!

Also Lanny and Tanguay will be at the game outside at the fanfest, along with the Cup.
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 08:25 PM)himmelblau Wrote: who's broadcasting back home?  

I checked the sched, and Sporstnet is carrying on all channels @ 1230pm MT
I'm being paid to stay out of the workforce by the Government and several Corporations.
Thanks given by:
I think that's 12:30 am (not pm).

It's funny that, given I wake up at 2:30 for the gym, I'll be up before the game is over - I'll tune in as I eat my pre-gym meal.

Hrudy and Rick Ball are broadcasting
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 09:20 PM)Suity Wrote:

Hrudy and Rick Ball are broadcasting

amazing, let me dig out a bandana for him to autograph
Thanks given by:
Just get a copy of his book
"What's the first thing a lion does after he wakes up?" Badger Bob Johnson
"He licks his balls" Kent Nilsson
Thanks given by:
(2018-09-14, 08:55 PM)Pouzar Wrote: I think that's 12:30 am (not pm).

It's funny that, given I wake up at 2:30 for the gym, I'll be up before the game is over - I'll tune in as I eat my pre-gym meal.

OOOPS I meant AM  Icon_redface
Thanks given by:
Ex sens coach with the big stache just walked past me.
Thanks given by:
{Mclean?}

Gillies starts in goal.
Thanks given by:
Lanny drops the puck.

Olympic sized arena, NHL sized rink..
Thanks given by:
Good start by the boys in red
Thanks given by:
Rink is about half empty
Thanks given by:
Hathaway threw a hit and caught a skate in the face.

Flames PP
Thanks given by: