Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf
2019 Masters champion, TIGER WOODS!!!!
Thanks given by:
Holy shit. I never thought he would get another major. I haven't followed golf in a long while. Congrats Tigers
Thanks given by:
(2019-04-14, 01:28 PM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: 2019 Masters champion, TIGER WOODS!!!!

Excellent!  Golf's about to be fun again, no one gets the buzz and TV ratings up like Tiger.

Congratulations on a LONG road back.  Amazing.
Play not to lose, build around Carey, sell hope, make money.
Thanks given by:
Yup, only time I watch a PGA tournament is when Tiger is playing. Basically the only reason I watch haha
Thanks given by:
Congrats Tiger!
Thanks given by:
3 majors to catch Jack!

totally catchable!!
Thanks given by:
Unbelievable. Great win, Tiger. Just awesome! I thought he would never play pro level golf again. WOW!
Thanks given by:
Was an experienced vet win right there. He didn't do anything special in round 4, played it safe and watched everyone around him collapse.

He needs to figure out his game off the tee if he is going to challenge Jack. You can get away with it at the masters but the other Majors will punish you for missing fairways like he was.
Thanks given by:
The US Open and PGA are at courses he's won majors at before, should be an interesting summer! He's up to 9th in the Presidents Cup rankings, Top 8 automatically qualify. He'll be a playing captain I would think. Weird that he is 9th in Presidents Cup standings, but 6th in World rankings, only behind 3 Americans.
Thanks given by:
Congrats Brooke Henderson! 21 years old, just getting started, and already tied for most wins by a Canadian...

Focus, discipline, stay hungry, go slow and steady... Show Genie Bouchard how it's done...lol Happy
Play not to lose, build around Carey, sell hope, make money.
Thanks given by:
(2019-04-15, 10:09 PM)thebest41587 Wrote: The US Open and PGA are at courses he's won majors at before, should be an interesting summer! He's up to 9th in the Presidents Cup rankings, Top 8 automatically qualify. He'll be a playing captain I would think.  Weird that he is 9th in Presidents Cup standings, but 6th in World rankings, only behind 3 Americans.

So after pronouncing that he will only play the majors, Tiger misses the cut today at the PGA.
"I drink to make other people interesting"
~ E. Hemmingway
Thanks given by:
Did he say that? I hadn't read that yet.

I'm not surprised at his results, took over a month off.

Koepka with a 7 shot lead after 2 rounds.

If he loses he might get the nickname "The Shark" Silly
Thanks given by: