Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to do a double take
When my kids want to wrestle with me or "play tickles" we have an ongoing joke where I say "No I'm too tired, I'm just going to have a nap here on the floor..." and then they come and jump on me. They think it's great fun. Most of the time I don't get hurt.

So last night they asked to wrestle once they were done their supper. I obediently said "No, I'm pretty sleepy, I'm just going to have a sleep on the carpet and nobody's going to wake me up." They giggled mischievously.

Youngest: "Daddy, we might jump on you!"
Me: "No, don't do that, I'll be sleeping."
Youngest: "Daddy, we might tickle you!"
Me: "No!"
Youngest: "Daddy, we might finger you!"
Wife: (spits out her drink)
Me: "........ What?"
Youngest: "We might beep your nose with our finger." (holds up her index finger as if, duh, I should have known what she meant)
Me: "Oh. Uh... that's fine."
Thanks given by: FanOfHabs
Lol ahh the joy kids
Thanks given by:
Let me know how you curb your kids from repeating swear words in public lol.

Our 2 and a half year old occasionally lets out an 'oh ****' or a very loud 'JC!!!'. I may be 99 percent to blame.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: poppabyrd , teamblue
Haha...kids are the best when they aren't mine!

Just kidding, my kids are awesome!
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
(2019-08-14, 10:29 AM)Moe Szyslak Wrote: Let me know how you curb your kids from repeating swear words in public lol.

Our 2 and a half year old occasionally lets out an 'oh ****' or a very loud 'JC!!!'. I may be 99 percent to blame.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I’ve been lucky. Mine is 8, and only bad word she’s said is a$s, and in correct context. This is a pain in my a$$.
Thanks given by:
When my daughter was maybe 3 or 4, I was driving her to day care one morning when I got cut off. Instinctively I start cursing at the other driver, but I catch myself before completing the sentence, and only yelled out “you mother...”. Then, from the backseat, comes a wee tiny voice who completed the sentence for me. I know I shouldn’t have, but I died laughing.
Thanks given by: