Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's the spot where you can rip Patches
(2017-12-08, 12:27 PM)Habcertain Wrote:
(2017-12-07, 11:55 PM)habnormal Wrote:
(2017-12-07, 11:45 PM)Cal Wrote: Loved the way Pacioretty weakly waved his stick while being out of position on that OT winner by Monahan.
Woo!
This happens way too often with MaxPac

It cost PK his job with the Habs  Happy

PK costs his job with the Habs. 
The up side, for PK,  is that the Preds were able to help him become a better player by not trying to do everything himself and working with the team. Wink
Thanks given by:
Max cost PK his job with the Habs.
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-08, 12:34 PM)Bong13 Wrote: Max cost PK his job with the Habs.

You have the right to your opinion. Grin
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-08, 12:34 PM)Bong13 Wrote: Max cost PK his job with the Habs.

so pacioretty has so much sway and control over MB and the organization, he forced the trade...??

Lol.
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-08, 12:33 PM)HIGGINSFAN Wrote:
(2017-12-08, 12:27 PM)Habcertain Wrote:
(2017-12-07, 11:55 PM)habnormal Wrote:
(2017-12-07, 11:45 PM)Cal Wrote: Loved the way Pacioretty weakly waved his stick while being out of position on that OT winner by Monahan.
Woo!
This happens way too often with MaxPac

It cost PK his job with the Habs  Happy

PK costs his job with the Habs. 
The up side, for PK,  is that the Preds were able to help him become a better player by not trying to do everything himself and working with the team. Wink
I think his supporting cast is much much stronger in NAS, not requiring him to do everything himself. Laugh
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-08, 11:31 AM)northern1 Wrote: Goes to a mind set, but I don't expect you to understand...

carry on

I totally understand: fans who bitch about a player can end up getting him traded. Are you saying it is fans bitching who are somehow forcing the Habs to talk negatively about Galchenyuk as they are actively trying to trade him? That's the part I don't get.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-08, 01:17 PM)Captain aHab Wrote:
(2017-12-08, 11:31 AM)northern1 Wrote: Goes to a mind set, but I don't expect you to understand...

carry on

I totally understand: fans who bitch about a player can end up getting him traded. Are you saying it is fans bitching who are somehow forcing the Habs to talk negatively about Galchenyuk as they are actively trying to trade him? That's the part I don't get.

You actually believe a few (or few hundred) fans on a sports forum influence MB, or the organizations decisions??

Lol. I suspect they are trying to motivate him, I also think if they do trade him, it will be for what they need, not what someone offers them. He is still a highly skilled, top six player, that this team needs. I, and everyone else, just want him to live up to expectations...
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-08, 01:38 PM)northern1 Wrote:

carry on

You actually believe a few (or few hundred) fans on a sports forum influence MB, or the organizations decisions??

Lol. I suspect they are trying to motivate him, I also think if they do trade him, it will be for what they need, not what someone offers them. He is still a highly skilled, top six player, that this team needs. I, and everyone else, just want him to live up to expectations...

So kind of like "the floggings will go on until morale improves"? Why are they not trying that approach with all the other underperformers on the team? The goal he apparently was solely responsible for was the tying goal. Danault pinching far too deep and Pacioretty going in with a weak stick poke created the 2 on 1 that resulted in the winning goal. Were they both thrown under the bus as well after the game? That's what drives people nuts.

And no I don't think that a few hundred fans on this forum can get a guy traded but get enough social media and typical media involved and I can pretty much guarantee that it can have an impact. You think Shane Doan would have been an option in Montreal after his comments about francophones (or whatever it was he said)? Even if they could have gotten him for free, they weren't gonna touch that bad boy.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-08, 02:12 PM)Captain aHab Wrote:
(2017-12-08, 01:38 PM)northern1 Wrote:

carry on

So kind of like "the floggings will go on until morale improves"? Why are they not trying that approach with all the other underperformers on the team? The goal he apparently was solely responsible for was the tying goal. Danault pinching far too deep and Pacioretty going in with a weak stick poke created the 2 on 1 that resulted in the winning goal. Were they both thrown under the bus as well after the game? That's what drives people nuts.

And no I don't think that a few hundred fans on this forum can get a guy traded but get enough social media and typical media involved and I can pretty much guarantee that it can have an impact. You think Shane Doan would have been an option in Montreal after his comments about francophones (or whatever it was he said)? Even if they could have gotten him for free, they weren't gonna touch that bad boy.

You're comparing apples and potatoes... and most everyone knows, you motivate, or try to, differently, with different players.

Look, I'm unlikely to change your mind, and your informed opinion does nothing for me.

Cheers
Thanks given by: