Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting
Are you for hunting?
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
If it was a necessity to survive yes. Otherwise NO.
In my defense, the moon was full and I was left unsupervised.
Thanks given by:
I don't care for it. No matter what unless I had to kill to live.
Thanks given by:
Absolutely not. Unless you live out in a rural region where its unrealistic to drive to get your food, we as a species do not need to hunt, especially in Canada. Although hunting is a much better alternative to factory farming.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:

.jpg   old hunter.jpg (Size: 30.05 KB / Downloads: 73)
In my defense, the moon was full and I was left unsupervised.
Thanks given by:
I don't hunt, but I don't really care that others do.  As long as they're not doing it illeglaly.
Thanks given by:
(2017-06-25, 08:49 PM)CTS Wrote: I don't hunt, but I don't really care that others do.  As long as they're not doing it illeglaly.

same
When sound found rhythm the dimensions of joy exploded.
Thanks given by:
I hunt. It is fun, relaxing and exciting. Not everybody is cut out for it.
Thanks given by:
Absolutely. Been doing it since I was 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
If only the animals could fire back... then I'd be for it.
Thanks given by:
(2017-06-25, 09:30 PM)cflisthebest Wrote: If only the animals could fire back... then I'd be for it.

you ever see those hillbilly rodeo's or spanish bull fighting events? There's always videos of the idiot humans getting whooped as they make a mistake, they're hilarious. I'm sure there's a few of trophy hunters getting their due.
Thanks given by:
(2017-06-25, 09:30 PM)cflisthebest Wrote: If only the animals could fire back... then I'd be for it.

Without hunting there would be over population of species and a massive chunk of conservation funding gone. A lot of people don't understand hunting or know next to nothing about it yet they will pass judgement on it.
Thanks given by: Bully
(2017-06-25, 09:37 PM)Nuclearsun Wrote:

Without hunting there would be over population of species and a massive chunk of conservation funding gone. A lot of people don't understand hunting or know next to nothing about it yet they will pass judgement on it.

There are much more ethical ways to prevent over population of species and to prevent them from entering heavily populated zones. Difference is a lot of insecure individuals don't get to stroke their ego by hiding in the bushes waiting to kill something.

Not to mention the only overpopulation issue in canada that is of any significance is amongst pets. Wildlife have been negatively affected as a result of human interference and for different species are at an all time low
Thanks given by:
Perhaps make people have to hunt without hiding in tents that are hidden and scent proof. And no semi automatics.
Thanks given by:
(2017-06-25, 09:55 PM)cflisthebest Wrote: Perhaps make people have to hunt without hiding in tents that are hidden and scent proof. And no semi automatics.

Or how about we rid ourselves of this barbaric practice? Unless you're hunting for food because you live in a region without accessibility, there is zero justification to hunt. There are already many regulations in place to make hunting safe, but sport hunting is something that needs to be completely eradicated.

Its already on the decline, a few pushes from the gov't can hasten the disappearance of trophy hunting.
Thanks given by:
I'm a northern boy, so I have no particular objections to hunting. I've been out a few times, as a teen. Obviously the whole vegetarian thing makes it a pretty useless endeavour now.

Personally, I have fewer issues with hunting than I do with large scale factory farming. A skilled hunter with the proper equipment kills his prey instantly. So from the perspective of the animal, they are dead before their brain fully processes what's happened. The critter is eating or drinking or chilling, and then suddenly, it's gone. Not a bad way to go, really.
Thanks given by:
I do a lot of fishing.
I have never really been a fan of skulking through the woods freezing my ass off trying to kill food that I don't even enjoy eating. but growing up in a relatively remote area a lot of my friends were and are hunters. Killed a few porcupines and skunks etc and went duck hunting a few times.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned"
Thanks given by:
I see no point in shooting any animal that cannot defend itself or have a chance to escape.
Thanks given by:
Lmao, you think people hunt in zoo's or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2017-06-25, 09:31 PM)bicboi Wrote:

you ever see those hillbilly rodeo's or spanish bull fighting events? There's always videos of the idiot humans getting whooped as they make a mistake, they're hilarious. I'm sure there's a few of trophy hunters getting their due.
Nothing wrong with hunting or rodeo.
Thanks given by: