Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January Transfers 2019
Does Chelsea hold on to Willian and Hazard to keep a spot in CL? Don't think they honestly believe they can challenge for the league title with their current roster.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
They're gonna lose Hazard to Madrid in the summer, I think. Especially given how shit Madrid are this year.

I think every team is going to have some of the same difficulties this summer tbh.
Thanks given by:
I wonder who'll overpay for Willian. He's playing as good as he's ever played but is definitely a late bloomer imo.
Thanks given by:
I'm hearing Koulibaly to United is nearly done?
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-09, 03:33 PM)theDC Wrote: I'm hearing Koulibaly to United is nearly done?

He's definitely the type of leader centre back that every top club has to have. Him and Bailly could be something special. I'm not sold on Lindelof, although he has looked more assured of late.
Thanks given by:
Cesc to Monaco sounds like a done deal.
"Feeling silly and sublime", most of the time.
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-11, 02:45 PM)Arsenal Wrote: Cesc to Monaco sounds like a done deal.

Monaco's crappy league will make Fabregas look like an elite playmaker. God i hope Mbappe leaves that league
Thanks given by:
(2019-01-11, 05:46 PM)bicboi Wrote:

Monaco's crappy league will make Fabregas look like an elite playmaker. God i hope Mbappe leaves that league

Well...he's an elite play maker anyway - most EPL assists ever, if I'm not mistaken.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 11:59 AM)Busby Wrote:

Well...he's an elite play maker anyway - most EPL assists ever, if I'm not mistaken.
I was always meh, on cesc.  There was always a bit of a dick factor about him.
"Feeling silly and sublime", most of the time.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 01:47 PM)Arsenal Wrote:

Yep I know what you mean.  I always thought he was a douche...but he could play and create.  He wasn't the most loyal guy though.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 03:22 PM)Busby Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:47 PM)Arsenal Wrote:

Yep I know what you mean.  I always thought he was a douche...but he could play and create.  He wasn't the most loyal guy though.

I disagree, he was always loyal... to Barca
Thanks given by: