Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January transfers
bicboi I didn't hear about any of these transfers. Ayew is a weird one. I also didn't hear the Sakho one. Moyes is a weird dude.
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-01, 09:59 PM)Busby Wrote: bicboi I didn't hear about any of these transfers.  Ayew is a weird one.  I also didn't hear the Sakho one.  Moyes is a weird dude.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal...55691.html

All we did was get Hugill, I don't even know who this is. I've been trying to follow other soccer forums (which are full of militants lol). Apparently the club's owners are a bunch of slimeballs but I'm not understanding the politics of everything.

All I know is we need a striker and got some unproven B league dude. Although when our #1 forward comes back from leg surgery we're not much better off considering that player is Carroll. Arnautovic is our main forward and he's as incocnsinconas Carroll was. 

I follow their FB lageand get notifications on my phone for hammers news. I love watching soccer but don't know if I want to understand the financial stuff behind it to the level I do NBA or NHL, that'd be too depressing lol.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
And West Ham picks up a huge pickup, Evra back to the Premier league!
Thanks given by:
I'm intrigued by this, not sure if he's much of an upgrade over Cresswall. Mausauku
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
He was, by all accounts, one of the worst players in Ligue 1 before he kicked his own fan.

I really like Evra...but nothing lasts forever. I'm not sure what he's going to bring to improve WHU. Maybe a good attitude and some mentoring to the younger set? That lad Declan Rice is a very nice player. Skill for days. So maybe he's coming in to help out in that regard.

Also, Moyes loves a good cross in from the wing, and Evra can provide nice ones at that. They're going to have the oldes back four of all time though.
Thanks given by:
Evra? No comment.
Thanks given by:
Word is Mikhy staying late after practice to cross balls into the strikers (normally an assistant coach's job). What's not to like about this guy?
"Feeling silly and sublime", most of the time.
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-08, 12:15 PM)Arsenal Wrote: Word is Mikhy staying late after practice to cross balls into the strikers (normally an assistant coach's job). What's not to like about this guy?

He just wasn't the right fit at United, nothing personal.
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-08, 12:15 PM)Arsenal Wrote: Word is Mikhy staying late after practice to cross balls into the strikers (normally an assistant coach's job). What's not to like about this guy?

Maybe he just doesn't like his new digs?
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-08, 01:30 PM)miltonred Wrote:

Ah, true.  The Mrs may indeed be grumpy about leaving the skin complexion enhancing north of the country for London, and he simply would rather not go home early.
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-08, 01:42 PM)Arsenal Wrote:

Ah, true.  The Mrs may indeed be grumpy about leaving the skin complexion enhancing north of the country for London, and he simply would rather not go home early.
He's from Armenia. London might be too sophisticated for him!
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-09, 02:52 PM)miltonred Wrote:

Don't make me cry.  Have you just admitted that London is sophisticated and there by extension, fans of all London based teams are sophisticated?.....Where's that Kleenex box....

...and where is Armenia anyway? West end of Liverpool?
Thanks given by:
(2018-02-09, 03:00 PM)Arsenal Wrote:
(2018-02-09, 02:52 PM)miltonred Wrote:

Don't make me cry.  Have you just admitted that London is sophisticated and there by extension, fans of all London based teams are sophisticated?.....Where's that Kleenex box....

...and where is Armenia anyway?  West end of Liverpool?

Correlation does not equal causation. Furthermore, I was really just taking the piss out of Manchester.
Thanks given by: