Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse has asked to be traded
(2019-07-12, 02:11 PM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 12:27 PM)OilWings Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 09:28 AM)CTS Wrote: Beer League Hack also said we had a 'handshake deal' to trade Lucic!  Guess what?  He's still here

This guy is a bigger hack than Eklund & Steve Simmons.   He lives in Taiwan!   He has zero sources living in Taiwan.

My guess is Puljujarvi will be in Edmonton to start next season
The 'handshake' deal was with PC and not Holland.  Perhaps Holland doesn't like the deal so the 'handshake' deal fell through.

Sent from my ONEPLUS  6T  using Tapatalk

You need to stop reporting the shit these guys spew. 

Wasn’t it last week you reported a Nylander to Edmonton deal?

X2

Look at me OW,   I'm swinging on someone's nut sack now too Grin
Thanks given by:
I can post a lot more bogus rumors if you like.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T using Tapatalk
Connor McDavid: "It's great to be a part of Edmonton for the next nine years.  Money aside, I just want to be here, play here, & win here."
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-12, 09:08 AM)maclintock Wrote: Quite funny how  ( On BLH) Stauffer and Spector set the story straight on the BS Lehto spewed on a Vancouver Radio station RE Jesse going to play in Europe. Spector basically calls him a liar.
Jesse needs a new agent for sure. This kid is getting super bad representation and now Lehto is definitely in the slime ball range of agents.

Jim Mattheson states maybe the 3 way Vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton trade of Loooch to Van, Neal to Here and Erikson to Calgary is a possibility ( Not just a possibility, and probably not happening period)

BLH says some folks are chatting Loooch and Jesse to Calgary for Neal and Bennett.  LOL, SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!
Don't really know why Bennett would be offered up basically for Jesse. The guy was easily Calgary's best forward in the playoffs, he is tenacious and can skate. Put him with Nuge and you will get possibly 20 this year. Kid is getting better.
Ok what does Calgary want for Bennett? I want Bennett dammit.

Connor McDavid: "It's great to be a part of Edmonton for the next nine years.  Money aside, I just want to be here, play here, & win here."
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-12, 07:06 PM)CTS Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 02:11 PM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 12:27 PM)OilWings Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 09:28 AM)CTS Wrote: Beer League Hack also said we had a 'handshake deal' to trade Lucic!  Guess what?  He's still here

This guy is a bigger hack than Eklund & Steve Simmons.   He lives in Taiwan!   He has zero sources living in Taiwan.

My guess is Puljujarvi will be in Edmonton to start next season
The 'handshake' deal was with PC and not Holland.  Perhaps Holland doesn't like the deal so the 'handshake' deal fell through.

You need to stop reporting the shit these guys spew. 

X2

Look at me OW,   I'm swinging on someone's nut sack now too Grin
(2019-07-12, 06:56 PM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 06:07 PM)OilWings Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 05:54 PM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 05:40 PM)OilWings Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 02:11 PM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote: You need to stop reporting the shit these guys spew. 

Did I now?

Nylander to Nashville.
I thought it was a Edmonton related rumor you were referring to.

I am referring to the disreputable hacks who are referenced and given more thought than they deserve.
Just for CTS and OF83

https://www.nhltraderumors.me/2019/07/re...l?m=1#more

Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Connor will make Sam a bonafide top 6 winger in no time!
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-12, 07:09 PM)OilWings Wrote: I can post a lot more bogus rumors if you like.

I always thought posters would strive to bring meaningful contributions to this community.

I suppose this isn’t the last time I’ll be proven wrong.
Thanks given by:
It's fricken July.

Thanks given by: AJGass5
I assume Karpat holds Puljujarvi’s Liiga league rights but who is it the holds his KHL rights? Is it Jokerit in the KHL?

Either way, if he is going to head to either of those leagues, one would think it would happen within the next few weeks – they start their seasons much earlier.

At this point, I’m thinking there may actually be a chance that Jesse signs with the Oilers as I really don’t see a trade happening – the trade value around the league clearly isn’t there and Holland clearly isn’t going to trade him for the sake of it.

What I think may be interesting as well is, if the does sign, what’s the cap hit. I’m thinking if he would have negotiated in good faith prior to his agent spouting off, he’d get a standard pedigree bump and could have signed for apx $1.25M – that may still be the case but I’m wondering if Holland digs in now ?and essentially says, sign the QO ($874,125) or sit?

Anyways, that’s just me thinking.
Thanks given by:
He'll sign with the Oilers, he has no choice
Thanks given by:
He's got choices - probably not $1M choices, but choices.

Hope he does.
Thanks given by:
I believe training camp for Euro teams opens up soon.  Meaning most clubs would already have their rosters filled.

Time to sign the qualifying offer
Thanks given by: