Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonathan Dahlen
Good news

Thanks given by:
(2017-04-21, 02:37 PM)Canuxxx Wrote: Good news

Every single young star that is signed is great news, because it increases the odds of finding the right guys.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Thanks given by: Highstyx
I honestly am not concerned whether he plays in the SEL or the AHL. These Swedish players tend to know which league is best for their development and tend to make the right choices at the right times and SEL provides just as much a challenge as the AHL.

I still can't believe Ottawa traded this kid to us for Alex Burrows. What a steal!
Thanks given by:
I like this guy. Good attitude.. and yeh, he is a Euro.. Come ON Shoes, here's your chance Wink

I wrenched my back in the weight room Sun afternoon. One month after a heart operation. Healing greatly but.. Makes me mad because I was doing a WARM UP set with 155lbs  (squats.) Ouch! (Can't post in workout section)  Anyhow I am ornery today... or'nary the rest of the time
Phill 2:10-11 
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-24, 04:39 PM)Canucksfansince1989 Wrote: I honestly am not concerned whether he plays in the SEL or the AHL. These Swedish players tend to know which league is best for their development and tend to make the right choices at the right times and SEL provides just as much a challenge as the AHL.

I still can't believe Ottawa traded this kid to us for Alex Burrows. What a steal!

So much for Benning being a lousy trader. Like to see Tanev moved to either move up in this draft, or for another early pick. T will tell. Draft is not all that strong, from what I have seen/heard
Phill 2:10-11 
Thanks given by: