Poll: Vote for the winner of each conference final!
HS: Nachos over Poutine
HS: Poutine over Nachos
GO: Ice cream sundae over New York cheesecake
GO: New York cheesecake over Ice cream sundae
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 2018-05-25
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk Food playoffs, Conference Finals
(2018-05-15, 12:08 PM)Fritz Wrote: Samosas?  Meh, I've had a few decent ones, but most of the time they are disappointing.

Maybe not as popular, but I would enter Jamaican Beef Patties in the competition next season, I love those things.

Absolutely!
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-15, 04:12 PM)bicboi Wrote:
(2018-05-15, 10:31 AM)theDC Wrote:
(2018-05-15, 12:09 AM)bicboi Wrote: Samosas should be an option. Samosas are a solution to most options. Maybe next year

Of all Indian foods, Samosas are my absolute least fave.

It is now a life goal of mine to ensure you have a samosa from Brampton. Either made by me or from a local shop (made from an illegal migrant, probably a granny, but grannys cook the best).

Good luck, my VP is an immigrant from India, as is our office manager (and she's a granny), they just don't work for me. Winnipeg has some pretty stellar Indian restaurants (not chains either, small, mom and pop shops from India)
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-16, 12:02 AM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote:
(2018-05-15, 04:12 PM)bicboi Wrote:
(2018-05-15, 10:31 AM)theDC Wrote:
(2018-05-15, 12:09 AM)bicboi Wrote: Samosas should be an option. Samosas are a solution to most options. Maybe next year

Of all Indian foods, Samosas are my absolute least fave.

It is now a life goal of mine to ensure you have a samosa from Brampton. Either made by me or from a local shop (made from an illegal migrant, probably a granny, but grannys cook the best).

I’ll be calling you next time I’m in the 6.

Always welcome 83, cooking might actually be my calling lol. Had friends over last night that finished all the food I had prepared for my family's lunches. I was fine with it cuz it gave me a chance to make some new lunches for them as well.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by: