Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kadri
Evil X check to son of Louie. 

Simmons’s ( not a fan of at all). Had a read today that he thinks Kadri is done as a Leaf 

Good to hear.   I think Kadri has a hot temper for sure , but he is a great hockey player. 

Kadri turns 29 next October he is a 30 goal scorer when he is a 2nd line Cman. He can skate and is a great defensive shadow as well as a total dick.  he is a 55% faceoff guy 

Toronto wants and needs a RHD. and inquired about Larsson and rumour has offered Brown for him.  No Tks we said.  So Toronto is going to have some problem signing the 2 20 goal scorers this summer, they need the D and Larsson fits the bill.  Kadri would be a great addition as the 2nd  line C man with Nuge on his Wing or even as the 3rd ,  He has 3 more years at 4.5 which is a great contract for that player and pretty much a wash with Larssons 4.16 for 2 more years, so we even get a year.   Larsson has not been good for a year and a half.   Kadri,s numbers dropped a bit as soon as Tavares came in as his ice time dropped.  Again in a tough game last night he was there best player. It is going to hurt them losing him tom   

He would add, goals be our top faceoff guy, great pk guy and awesome shadow player. Even though he has a bad temper this is a no brainer and I would do this trade in a heartbeat 

Thoughts
Thanks given by:
I only read the title of the thread.

Hell no.
Thanks given by: poppabyrd , poppabyrd , oilgeo10 , theDC , theDC
I don’t think I would want him.

His temper has cost the Leafs a first round exit last year and he could do the same this year.

Unlike Marchand, who knows How to straddle the line, he barrels across it, to his team’s detriment.
Thanks given by:
Okay, I read the post, calmed down a bit from my initial knee jerk reaction, and I suppose it makes sense.  The guy can't go a single playoff without getting suspended, which obviously won't be an issue here, maybe it's not a bad deal.

I'm all for getting rid of Larsson, anyway.
Thanks given by:
(2019-04-14, 06:46 PM)TheOilerFan83 Wrote: I don’t think I would want him.

His temper has cost the Leafs a first round exit last year and he could do the same this year.

Unlike Marchand, who knows How to straddle the line, he barrels across it, to his team’s detriment.

His temper is definitely a problem, the guy has already been suspended on numerous occasions, and I doubt he'll ever be able to overcome that.  Once a douche always a douche.
Thanks given by:
For a guy who can't control his temper in the playoffs, the Oilers would be a perfect fit, right?  Wink
Thanks given by: poppabyrd
No thanks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T using Tapatalk
Connor McDavid: "It's great to be a part of Edmonton for the next nine years.  Money aside, I just want to be here, play here, & win here."
Thanks given by:
I would do that trade. Does Kadri have the oil on his no trade list?
Thanks given by:
Larsson for Kapanen

Connor McDavid: "It's great to be a part of Edmonton for the next nine years.  Money aside, I just want to be here, play here, & win here."
Thanks given by:
Is this based on trading RNH for another area of need, or is the plan to have Kadri slot in at 3C?  He's making $4.5M for the next few years, and I think that's steep for a 3C when we still don't have any wingers.
Thanks given by:
So Oil Country doesn't want Nylander & now Kadri?

Ok then......

I'd like to remind you they're one of the top teams in the league the last 3 year's.

Hell ya I'd take both of them
Thanks given by:
Who plays the right side on the blueline? Benning and Russell are not the answer, imo.
Connor McDavid is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed
Thanks given by:
(2019-04-14, 07:06 PM)CTS Wrote: So Oil Country doesn't want Nylander & now Kadri?

Ok then......

I'd like to remind you they're one of the top teams in the league the last 3 year's.

So you're OK with signing Voynov next summer too? You're that desperate eh?

Thanks given by:
(2019-04-14, 07:06 PM)CTS Wrote: So Oil Country doesn't want Nylander & now Kadri?  

Ok then......

After watching the series, I don't really like what I see from Nylander all that much.  He's not worth his contract, imo.
Thanks given by:

Ok then......

Nylander on his ELC is a no brainer. At 7 per though?
Thanks given by:
Kadri would be a wonderful player for the Oilers.

He would add alot of what this team is missing.
Thanks given by:
I like Kadri as a player. Depending on the price...yes for me

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
We need Larsson more than we need Kadri. Kadri doesn’t address what we need unless the plan is to flip Nuge to upgrade D.
Thanks given by:
Interesting........
Thanks given by:
We need D more then forwards..

No.
I disagree, but I respect your right to be stupid.
Thanks given by: