Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep The Streak Alive Game 41 GDT (vs Chicago)
(2018-01-10, 07:57 AM)Boxer Wrote:
(2018-01-09, 07:45 PM)bicboi Wrote: To hell with the draft, I don't give a shit if we finish 9th. I want to see competitive hockey. Can't watch tonight but will be at a pub talking shit to all the leaders i can find... meaning none (lol no one in Windsors bars is into hockey as much as I'd hope, loads of Wings fans though and they're all casual)

As nice as it'd be to get a high draft pick, I want to see what this team can do at its best! GO SENS GO

You should give a shit where we finish in the standings. The Avalanche will be picking inn the top 5, possibly top 3 with our first round pick.

We DON'T have a 1st round pick this year.

Right now we're a lottery team Boxer, our pick is top 10 protected and sucking is probably the best case scenario. For me personally, I like watching good hockey, ideally my favourite team playing good hockey. I want to see this team compete every night and not shit the bed.

If we're gonna lose and give up 8 goals, at least make the bastards panic and push the score to 8-6 or 8-7
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Getting rid of one of Ryan or Phaneuf is a must. If Dorion can do that, he'll show he's a gm of considerable skill.

We have prospects that'll be NHL ready for next year (but 3rd and 2nd line in sheltered roles). Its up to Boucher to play them. We can trade Smith or Burrows but if our young guys aren't getting played what's the point.
Thanks given by:
Speaking of Ryan, he’s out with an injured finger. Again.

FFS.
Thanks given by:
Nice win over the leafs. Andy let in some stinkers but the Sens didn't utterly collapse everytime the leafs scored.
.it was cool to see a dude tell me Karlsson jersey was awesome. We shook hands and my friends were like wtf (they don't understand hockey)
Thanks given by:
I’m down with a total tank at this point, but if we are gonna win, I would rather it be against the Pens, Leafs or Habs. Screw those teams.
Thanks given by: SenStanley
I had NO idea that the 1st round pick was protected. Thanks guys.

So now I'm totally fine with being a shit team for the rest of the way.
Thanks given by: SenStanley
I was so upset with Tuesday's night performance I couldn't bring myself to post.
Thanks given by:
Since this is the most currently read thread I will post this here....

My kid was at the Leafs/Sens game last week...he is a sens fan.

Phanuef gave him his game stick when he was in the hallway heading back to the dressing room (my kid had gotten down there to cheer them on after the win)

Just thought I would mention that. These guys prob get all these sticks for free, but still nice to see them do that. Not like my kid is a 5 yr old, he is a high school student. Often it's the cute little ones that get stuff from the players. So again, nice he did that for a (cute) teenager. The only other player to do so was Brassard, to another kid. I think he was going to give it to my son too, but then noticed my son had a stick already lol
Thanks given by:
Thats so awesome, Haba!
Thanks given by:
Good stuff!
Thanks given by: