Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder when he'll get a new deal?

[Image: D_OhG5tUcAIwx8w?format=png&name=360x360]
Thanks given by:
Who'd ya rather offer sheet - Laine or Tkachuk?
Thanks given by:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: RightNyder
(2019-07-11, 06:55 PM)johnnylarue Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

LOL. As always, I'm here for my amusement and mine alone. And if you're going there, go big... 11 hours' worth

Thanks given by:
Two minutes is long enough
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-11, 07:08 PM)JohnBellyful Wrote: Two minutes is long enough

Not sure sharing your bedroom motto is appropriate in this venue.
Thanks given by: Habysmal
All joking aside, if we get Laine will the Habs marketing department insist that he change his first name to "Pure"?
Thanks given by: Habysmal
(2019-07-11, 06:58 PM)RightNyder Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 06:55 PM)johnnylarue Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

LOL. As always, I'm here for my amusement and mine alone. And if you're going there, go big... 11 hours' worth

Thanks. Needed that, but I think they chintzed out and used the same cricket over and over again in a long, drawn out loop...
Ancient Chinese Proverb: A mosquito landing on your testicle should help you realize that violence doesn't solve every problem
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-11, 06:44 PM)RightNyder Wrote: Who'd ya rather offer sheet - Laine or Tkachuk?

Laine.
You never go wrong with Finns for Hockey or Drinking Buddies.
Thanks given by: Albert Burtlap
(2019-07-11, 06:44 PM)RightNyder Wrote: Who'd ya rather offer sheet - Laine or Tkachuk?

Tkachuk. Something like 7 x $1.5M to seal the deal. Can't risk giving up potential Lernouts for a solid young player.
The MB Trifecta: Low Cost, Low Risk, No Return
Thanks given by:
Laine or Marner ? Who to offer sheet?

I’d say Marner is more responsible defensively than Laine. And less drama

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Marner Happy

But if it's not important to get Carey and Shea a current impact player to feed their fast fading Cup aspirations, then I'd say keeping the status quo isn't such a horrible idea. Retain cap flexibility and cap space as an asset, let the youngsters have room to develop.

I mean if Molson is adamant that MB is a builder of teams, then let him build. It's not like he's going to get fired soon anyway. Maybe Shea and/or Carey get annoyed at the pace of said building, and ask to be moved for their shot at a Cup, which can only help MB improve the future team...
Play not to lose, build around Carey, sell hope, make money.
Thanks given by: