Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leafs vs Bruins game 4 Wednesday 7pm
I don't know about the rest of you but if it ain't broke then don't try and fix it.! come out on Wednesday night and skate your asses off and play the same as you did tonight. Auston has the monkey off his back and you can see he wants the puck all the time now.Marner.? the kid is going to win us this series if doesn't kill him first.! Tavares just showed the world what kind of a stud he is.I'm so so glad Stamkos stiffed us the other year and we got Johnny T.

cannot wait for game 4.
Thanks given by:
GO LEAFS GO
 "It was me father, I killed the Dahlia" 

Thanks given by:
Biggest game of the series. Not exactly "must win"...but there is a HUGE difference in being up 3 games to 1, or being tied looking at a best of 3 without home advantage.

Win and they got their foot on the Bruins throats.
Thanks given by:
It's damn close to must win. Cannot let them back into it on home ice.
Humboldt Broncos SJHL April 6, 2018
Thanks given by: colonel mustard
(2019-04-16, 04:21 AM)lewis94 Wrote: It's damn close to must win. Cannot let them back into it on home ice.

I agree.
That said, if we play our game, we win.
If we play their game, we lose.
Pretty evident the last three games.

Kill em with speed.

GLG.
O' for a good life, we just might have to weaken
Thanks given by:
Don't change a thing and just go get it done! Go Leafs Go!!
Thanks given by:
(2019-04-16, 09:07 AM)Chip Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 04:21 AM)lewis94 Wrote: It's damn close to must win. Cannot let them back into it on home ice.

I agree.
That said, if we play our game, we win.
If we play their game, we lose.
Pretty evident the last three games.

Kill em with speed.

GLG.

exactly..and make sure to give the 4th line more minutes too because they were very productive in their time on ice..Cassidy even said so himself..speed speed and more speed and the hooking,clutching and grabbing will increase and if the REFS do their job our PP's see  more time..enough of this afraid of the big bad monster Bruins.!
Thanks given by:
Yeah the 4th line was great. I would bump Ennis and Moore up with Nylander and drop Brown and marlaeu down.
Thanks given by:
(2019-04-16, 11:55 AM)Wulfgar85 Wrote: Yeah the 4th line was great. I would bump Ennis and Moore up with Nylander and drop Brown and Marleau down.

With Ennis and Moore moving up like you say it would give us more chances at scoring because both those two are little energizer bunnies out there .they could get Willie going and let the Goat play with Brownie and Marleau..works for me
Thanks given by:
Leafs need to put a choke hold on this series tomorrow night.
Thanks given by:
Boston will step up tomorrow.  Boys will need to be ready.

Thanks given by:
I generally like what I saw last night. I still think our 3rd line could be better, though I think Brown's been great and very physical. Nylander has been pretty invisible though.

Tavares and Muzzin are making a big difference right now. Good sized guys with dffensive acumen to help shutdown that top line. Zaitsev's been really solid too. 

Regardless, just keep playing how we've been playing  and we've got a very good chance to take a 3-1 series lead.
Thanks given by:
And we can’t underestimate just how effective the JT line has been in shutting down their top line as a contributing factor. They have been shut down in every way possible and that itself is an amazing feat
GREAT TRADE - LAMORIELLO FOR TAVARES 
Thanks given by: RATW-Leafaholic , RATW-Leafaholic
The way the Leafs played in the 1st game was the same in the 3rd game. Just play their style and not Bostons. they keep their game up they habve a very good chance at taking out Boston and be the 2nd biggest upset in this yrs playoffs. CBJ taking out Tampa in 4 tonight will be the biggest.
Thanks given by:
I think we were content getting that first win in Boston. We came out flat in game 2 because A) Boston was desperate and B) I believe a lot of our guys thought our job was "done". I'm a little worried we will come out flat tomorrow night too, and especially since Boston has to come out with guns blazing. We're on home ice though, so Boston won't have that same Game 2 crowd to rely on.

I think we have a good chance at going up 3-1 and putting Boston on the ropes.
Thanks given by:
Game 1, was as close to a perfect game from the Leafs that we are going to see. Everything worked.

Game 2 was as bad a game as we will see.

Game 3...was right in the middle. Did enough to win, had to weather the storm to hold the lead.
Thanks given by:
(2019-04-16, 04:17 PM)encore Wrote: I think we were content getting that first win in Boston. We came out flat in game 2 because A) Boston was desperate and B) I believe a lot of our guys thought our job was "done". I'm a little worried we will come out flat tomorrow night too, and especially since Boston has to come out with guns blazing. We're on home ice though, so Boston won't have that same Game 2 crowd to rely on.

I think we have a good chance at going up 3-1 and putting Boston on the ropes.

i think both teams will come out playing hard tomorrow night. Leafs look at it if they can takes tomorrows game, they have a good chance taking them out in Boston on their home ice. but Boston looks at it if they go down 3-1 they have a huge hole to climb up to stay in, and they;ll want to go back to Boston tied in the series. Thats why I think both teams are going to put on a good show tomorrow night.
Thanks given by:
We have the talent to do it. Let's get it done!
Thanks given by: LordFerg13
(2019-04-16, 04:27 PM)Viable Wrote: We have the talent to do it. Let's get it done!

Leafs may not be the toughest but they do possess a very very talented team that have been together (well most players) since the beginningof the rebuild. This is what the Leafs are trying to do. start from babies and grow together as a team and family. Last night proved it after Marner's two big block shots at end of game and the players crowded him. That was great to see.. rewarding him for his play. GLG :d
Thanks given by:
Every game in this series and when they move on is a must win. Keep their older players like Chara along the wall and tie uphill legs and as they saw last night he becomes useless! Their D is banged up and Rask could be nearing his end in this series! The time to pounce on the Leafs prey is Wednesday
Make Love to Whine and Cheese 
Thanks given by: