Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMA's next stars
2 guys that put on a show last night are scheduled to be the UFC's next stars.

Francis Ngannou destroyed Alistair Overeem in the co main event and is now poised to get a title shot against Stipe Miocic. He has devastating KO power.

In the Main event Max Holloway dominated Jose Aldo and retained his title. At this point Frankie Edgar is next in line which should be a great matchup.

UFC now needs to promote these guys so that they dont need to rely on the Mcgregor's and GSP's to make big money for them
Thanks given by:
Ya they're both exciting fighters, but neither has McGregors gift of gab. That's what UFC is about now unfortunately. You have guys trying so hard to trash talk now, like Colby Covington & it's just cringe worthy.

Demetrious Johnson is obviously the other great fighter, but no-one cares about the manlets
Thanks given by:
Ngannou knocking out Overeem was beyond satisfying!
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-03, 09:59 PM)bicboi Wrote: Ngannou knocking out Overeem was beyond satisfying!

No shit! And it was one of the most vicious ones I've ever seen to boot! To give Alistair credit, he was pretty classy in his follow up statement. Ngannou is an absolute beast and hits as hard as anybody ever has in the UFC. Should be an interesting match up with Stipe.

As for Holloway, I've been pumping this guys tires for a while now. He's a bona fide bad ass and I'm happy to see him holding that belt. Would love to see him get another crack at MacGregor, but I can't see it ever happening. As far as Connor's UFC career is concerned, I believe that we've seen its apex and it'll all be downhill from here.
Thanks given by: Bong13
I thought Reem died there... That was absolutely devastating.
Thanks given by:
Why don't you guys like Alistair?

Kamaru Usman is another up & coming exciting fighter who gets no marketing from the UFC
Thanks given by:
Reem has always come across as an ass (honestly don't know of a better way to describe him). Just rubbed me the wrong way (although I was happy that he chopped Brock in half)...not to mention arguably the most blatant abuser of steroids in combat sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2017-12-04, 08:41 PM)Superlube11 Wrote: Reem has always come across as an ass (honestly don't know of a better way to describe him). Just rubbed me the wrong way (although I was happy that he chopped Brock in half)...not to mention arguably the most blatant abuser of steroids in combat sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much this.
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by: