Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man rages inside bagel store!
Thoughts on this altercation? This video has been going viral.

Warning: Profanity

Thanks given by:
Short fuse
Thanks given by: Fritz
The dude comes across as being an absolute psycho but without knowing what happened leading up to the phones coming out to film him, hard to really weigh in on it.

I wonder how you end up launching into a full on rage/tirade about women's treatment of short dudes while getting a friggin bagel.

Thank god he didn't have a gun.
Thanks given by:
He has a YouTube channel where he basically makes videos of himself being an asshole. This one just managed to go viral. He’s a fraud.
Thanks given by: Bo Dangles
(2019-07-11, 06:59 PM)dmc23 Wrote: He has a YouTube channel where he basically makes videos of himself being an asshole. This one just managed to go viral. He’s a fraud.

I was gonna say the 2 chicks who got into the physical altercation are Democrats, but this makes sense too
Thanks given by:
He was upset that he didn’t have a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six-four Impala.
Thanks given by: Bong13 , theDC , MisterZ , Candy_Line_up
(2019-07-11, 09:46 PM)Whattagame Wrote: He was upset that he didn’t have a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six-four Impala.

Ahahaha
Thanks given by: theDC , theDC
(2019-07-11, 06:38 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: The dude comes across as being an absolute psycho but without knowing what happened leading up to the phones coming out to film him, hard to really weigh in on it.

I agree.

Hopefully cfl will let us all know what triggered his outburst.
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-11, 10:52 PM)25YearRebuild Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 06:38 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: The dude comes across as being an absolute psycho but without knowing what happened leading up to the phones coming out to film him, hard to really weigh in on it.

I agree.

Hopefully cfl will let us all know what triggered his outburst.

Icon_rolleyes har har....
cfl
Thanks given by:

I wonder how you end up launching into a full on rage/tirade about women's treatment of short dudes while getting a friggin bagel.

That's what I said about the Denny's lady and was roasted for it.. anything can be edited/ left out so you can promote your own agenda..I question every one of these videos
º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤
Weed Wacker – and Flamethrower Grandma Smurf

Thanks given by:
Turns out, this guy has a series of these kinds of videos, I suspect he does this for views on his channel, and the fact that he's going viral now...
Thanks given by:
people like this need to be ridiculed and lambasted. the fact that people think this is great is pathetic.
cfl
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-12, 10:41 AM)Mavid Wrote:

That's what I said about the Denny's lady and was roasted for it.. anything can be edited/ left out so you can promote your own agenda..I question every one of these videos

The part we missed....

Barrista: "here's your bagel Shorty"
I was warned about the dangers of getting old, but I did it anyways. 
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by: divit , MisterZ , MisterZ

Watch any number of his videos, this is on him, this isn't a one off.

He goes at two guys at 7/11, he goes at a guy in a bar, he videos a woman who is in front of him in a bathroom line... 

One time, ok, I'll give the benefit of the doubt, 50-100 times? No, it is him.

In the last one, he even admits he didn't see or hear anything, it was a friend who told him something happened.
Thanks given by:
Him and Marchand lookalike should have a boxing match PPV.

Half off ticket price for anyone under 5ft

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
He’s looking to become a YouTube start - he’s creating these altercations solely for the purpose of video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
He’s looking to become a YouTube star - he’s creating these altercations solely for the purpose of video.

Thanks given by: Highstyx , Highstyx
(2019-07-12, 05:08 PM)Pouzar Wrote: He’s looking to become a YouTube star - he’s creating these altercations solely for the purpose of video.  

You might have a point. I'm surprised some one didn't just drop the jerk... but I have seen people act like that long before U Tube was even thought of
 Proverbs 13:10
Thanks given by:
People are quick to judge that guy's rage. They have no idea his morning began with cleaning his wife's used tampons off his front lawn and then having fantasies about sucking his own penis.
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by: TheNumber13 , TheNumber13