Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness Thread
That time of year again. Today is selection Sunday so we'll be getting the draw tonight.
Thanks given by:
One of the great sporting tournaments. Will tune in when I can.
Thanks given by:
Love watching the NCAA tournament Happy

Especially enjoy the part where we get to fill out our brackets as well Happy
Thanks given by:
I haven't watched a single college basketball game all year. But reading some of the scouting reports lol i have the Michigan St. Spartans winning it all.

Who do you guys have?

Thanks given by:
I haven't watched much either. I always plan on watching more, but between all the sports it's really hard to make time for it.

I picked Villanova. I picked Duke last year when they lost in the 2nd or 3rd round, so I wasn't touching them again so soon. I like Tom Izzo, so I thought about MSU.
Thanks given by:
Cheering for Wright State, my cousins alma mater. Sentimental pick too, they have a player in a wheelchair after an accident last summer. Been very motivating for them.
Thanks given by:
(2018-03-13, 12:35 AM)Canuxxx Wrote: I haven't watched a single college basketball game all year. But reading some of the scouting reports lol i have the Michigan St. Spartans winning it all.

Who do you guys have?

I have Michigan State reaching the Final 4 at least.

My picks:

East - Villanova
Midwest - Michigan State
South - Virginia
West - North Carolina

Final 4:

Villanova def. Michigan State
Virginia def. North Carolina

National Title:

Villanova def. Virginia
Thanks given by:
I'm not confident in my bracket at all. Virginia beating Clemson in the final lol
Thanks given by:
Hey Canuxxx, you're not the only one picking Michigan State to go all the way...  Happy

I just realized...I have the SAME Final 4 teams picked as Obama! Although our picks for the Championship are a bit different.... Wink
Thanks given by: Canuxxx
I have Xavier winning it all

final 4 is

Xavier, Villanova, Virginia, Kansas
Thanks given by:
(2018-03-14, 03:55 PM)ckendall Wrote: Hey Canuxxx, you're not the only one picking Michigan State to go all the way...  Happy

I just realized...I have the SAME Final 4 teams picked as Obama! Although our picks for the Championship are a bit different....  Wink

Smart man  Wink

My Final Four picks - Arizona, Xavier, Villanova and Michigan St.

National Title - Michigan St. def Xavier

Cinderella team is Texas.

Thanks given by:
Today and tomorrow might be my favourite sports days of the year.

Enjoy the games!
Thanks given by:
Go Duke!!! Happy
Thanks given by:
I should have booked the next 2 days off

I think a flex day is in order tomorrow
Thanks given by:
That first game between Rhode Island and Oklahoma was pretty entertaining
Thanks given by:
#16 Penn was giving Kansas a good fight. Up 10 with 8 mins left in 1st half and Kansas ends up being up 7 at the half.
Thanks given by:
I haven't watched any of Trae Young but have heard lots. If what we saw in Oklahoma's game against Rhode Island was any indication, I'm not sure he'll make a great pro. Seems to me to be a horribly selfish ball player with terrible shot selection.
Thanks given by:
UNC Greensboro up 2 on #4 Gonzaga with a minute and a half left. Would mark a big upset on day 1. They had the 7th highest odds to win the title.
Thanks given by:
(2018-03-15, 02:11 PM)encore Wrote: I haven't watched any of Trae Young but have heard lots. If what we saw in Oklahoma's game against Rhode Island was any indication, I'm not sure he'll make a great pro. Seems to me to be a horribly selfish ball player with terrible shot selection.

He was trying too hard to be the second coming of Steph Curry.

Thanks given by:
Gonzaga hangs on to beat UNCG, though I'm not sure it was very convincing. I have them losing next round to OSU.
Thanks given by: