Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness Thread
11 seed Loyola-Chicago takes out 6 seed Miami(FL) on a 3 pointer with 0.3 seconds left to win 64-62. Originally ruled a buzzer beater but put time back on the clock.
Thanks given by:
I was happy to see Gonzaga move on. I love their history of having Canadian players playing for them. The older brother of a good friend of mine played basketball at Gonzaga in the 80's.
Thanks given by:
Great game between Arizona and Buffalo
Thanks given by:
Wichita State gets shocked by Marshall. Thought the Shockers would do some damage in the tourney this year
Thanks given by:
Number 1 seed has never lost to a 16 seed. Overall #1 seed Virginia down 14 with 14 mins left in 2nd half. UMBC might make history tonight
Thanks given by:
Yeah I didn't realize Virginia was without there 6th man when I filled out my bracket lol. That's a huge loss.

Bet they make it interesting though.
Thanks given by:
Well, my bracket is officially busted.

Thanks given by:
I wish they would show more UMBC fans enjoying this win rather than Virginia fans crying and face palming.

Thanks given by:
Folks...we just witnessed HISTORY tonight.

NEVER before had a 16 seed toppled a 1 seed in the NCAA Division I Tournament...until TONIGHT.

We had always pondered whether or not it would or could actually happen.

Now it HAS.

And we all watched it happen.

WOW.
Thanks given by:
What a game by UMBC.

Just crazy what happened.
Thanks given by:
20 points!!!! Not even a close game.
Thanks given by: ckendall
(2018-03-14, 03:45 PM)ckendall Wrote:
(2018-03-13, 12:35 AM)Canuxxx Wrote: I haven't watched a single college basketball game all year. But reading some of the scouting reports lol i have the Michigan St. Spartans winning it all.

Who do you guys have?

I have Michigan State reaching the Final 4 at least.

My picks:

East - Villanova
Midwest - Michigan State
South - Virginia
West - North Carolina

Final 4:

Villanova def. Michigan State
Virginia def. North Carolina

National Title:

Villanova def. Virginia

Welp.

Bracket.

BUSTED.

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Thanks given by:
Duke up 25 with 6 mins left Happy
Thanks given by:
BOOOOO Duke
Thanks given by:
Loyola pulls off another upset. #6 Miami on Thursday with a game winning shot and today #3 Tennessee with another game winning shot with the Vols missing a buzzer winning shot
Thanks given by:
Crazy ending to the Michigan and Houston game last night.
Thanks given by:
GO SU!
Thanks given by:
WOOOHOOO!! Grin
Thanks given by:
(2018-03-18, 12:41 PM)CrazyCanuckMan Wrote: Crazy ending to the Michigan and Houston game last night.

Houston has a chance to seal it at the free throw line with a few seconds left but misses both tries, then Michigan goes down the court & hits the 3 at the buzzer to win it & advance. Had Houston won, they would've advanced to the Sweet 16 for 1st time since Phi Slamma Jama more than 30 years ago. Shocked
Thanks given by:
Syracuse with a HUGE upset win today in Detroit to oust the Spartans, WOW

Man the opening weekend of the tournament has been LIT! All sorts of suprises, upsets, & dramatic finishes, buzzer beaters, etc. Amazing stuff!
Thanks given by: